Reviews for Divine Beast
justin chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
like the others it was fantastic it had more mistakes then the last two but that was easly out weighed by the continues action and drama. A few clechais but those were also little compared to the creativety so i give it 7/10.
Shay Chamberlain chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
I love this story
Shay Chamberlain chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Contenry please! It's getting better.
0oyoru no yukio0 chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
I beg you, continues. The history is... i can't explain me, This is a one most awesome history's i read up to now, please continues,later of course if you can
I hope to read another chapter later, goodbye
BartWLewis chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
This story is pretty awesome love the plot its very unique. Loved how you have the other Titans have no trust in Beast Boy. Cant wait for future chapters.
Zach S chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Well so far I think this story is awesome!
A Certified BAMF chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Dude I am excited. Can't wait for update
StarElectric chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Ahh Worth the wait. Do keep up the good work!
bubbajack chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Well so far I think this story is awesome! You've got BB being contacted by a mysterious group who want him for an even more mysterious plan who's leader is named after the devil and seems intent on BB becoming the equilivant of a god , You've got Robin being an asshole like its going outta style, and you've BBxRea fluff! So far so good I say!

I look forward to the next update, till then

-Bubbajack out!
Impatient Guy chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
I hope you finish the story soon, cause I been itching really badly to read more about this..
Anarky'sMeanBeast chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
Nice... BB is going to kick Apollo's butt lol Plz update
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
This story is terribly underrated, glad to see you haven't lost your touch discovered this story like 2-3 years ago been anticipating an update I'm really interested on what you're going to do with the plot, if you ever finish.
AdAstra77 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Awesome story! I really love how each of your villains are named after characters from mythology. Please update soon! I really want to know how this turns out.
PaulieJuice chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
How dare you not finish this story!
Lucem Yoru chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
Nice, I look forward to the next one.