Reviews for Resonance
Kikuriki chapter 12 . 7/28
I am honestly, genuinely Loving the Snape interactions in this fic, they are giving m e,,,,, thank you
RatherFabulous chapter 5 . 7/14
Enjoyed the chapter.
On another note, "for all intensive purposes" stopped me for a second. "For all intents and purposes" often gets mangled in this fashion. There is even a term that has been coined for such linguistic morphs, "eggcorn".
noun
a word or phrase that results from a mishearing or misinterpretation of another, an element of the original being substituted for one that sounds very similar or identical (e.g. tow the line instead of toe the line ).
I'm not one to pick at uneven stitches, since they sew the casual garment well enough, but I thought you might be interested.
RatherFabulous chapter 2 . 7/14
I loved your author's note:
"Please do not send in reviews ORDERING me to update, I am not your story bitch."
Annoying reviewers: The delete button was just MADE for your reviews. Go wander off into the weeds.

Why, oh why, do authors get all angsty and apologetic when they can't update fast enough to feed the damn pigeons?
Save it for a real life obligation, angsty authors. Unless you're getting paid or graded for credit, this ain't it.

These stories are a GIFT, not a right, people. You don't like it, write your own...which you either can't or wont.
(P.S. You're gonna do great with kids some day, Araceil.)
Id kill that manipulative bastard of a Fumblemore
Enderborn Sorceress chapter 13 . 4/22
Please Post the rewrite soon, and can you post an update on this story when you do. :)
Oh, swallow your attitude your narcissistic bitch. Just be glad there are people out there who enjoy your story and want you to update. If you view it as an order that's your problem. Yes, you're in control. So what? We enjoy your story so match that we want you to update.

You're lucky I actually enjoy this story to read on after I read your nonsense at the end of the chapter there.
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 13 . 3/28
Whenever you upload the rewrite, please post a note on this one so I know to look for it! Please and thank you
Bananabella chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
Thank you for updating at all, oni-Hime!
zero02 chapter 13 . 11/27/2016
rewrite soon this is an awesome read
Serenity Moon2 chapter 13 . 11/12/2016
I loved this story, I've never read one where Harry and Haku are the same person, and I enjoyed this greatly. I am a bit sad that you had to stop, but at the same time, I'm glad that you haven't given up on it and that we just simply have to wait for the rewrite. I just only have one question, will you be posting a notice on this version of the story when you post the rewrite so we all know when you post the rewrite?
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 13 . 10/15/2016
Hi! I was wondering if you can maybe reword the "NOW TO BE REWRITTEN." in your summary to "INCOMPLETE - NOW TO BE REWRITTEN." Only because I believed it to be completed and had decided to give it another go around. Imagine my surprise and disappointment to get to this chapter and find out I had read the other chapters for no reason. Yes yes its a GREAT story but I only read completed stories as like you pointed out, you started this in 2009 and never finished. I HATE that disappointment lol So just in a kindness, do you mind "warning" others that this story is actually not complete? If you do, than THANK YOU :) I can't wait to find this story sometime in the future as I search for new completed fics.
XFlare chapter 13 . 9/28/2016
...now that's a shame. Errors or not, it was still a good read...

Keep writing~
Winter Anime Fan chapter 13 . 8/23/2016
I really enjoyed this fic, I did notice some mistakes and things, but I still really enjoyed reading it. I love Haku and the outfits you put him in. Haku is one of my favourite characters of all time, as is Harry, so Haku being Harry in the Wizarding World was great.
Im a guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2016
I will enjoy this fanfic. It's a Phoenix in old age, but still beautiful. The rewrite will be like it being reborn. Can't wait to read the next fanfic rewrite. . fem haru ftw
FuyukoAme chapter 13 . 7/2/2016
Hello! I just wanted to say that your story is amazing and beautifully written! Thank you for taking the time to write this! I look forward to your next update!