Reviews for Resonance
Ren O'neil chapter 13 . 8/16
Are you going to post a last chapter here informing that the rewrite is up? That would be nice. I am greatly looking forward to the rewrite.
Love it. Might be embarrassing to you, but many people often when they read what they had written in the past yell out, "KAMI! Did I seriously write that thing?!" Usually in horror.
Me chapter 13 . 6/4
When are you going to post the rewrite? I love your story and can't wait for more
Look what Jesus did chapter 13 . 5/26
Sounds cool you did well with the storyline despite canons curveballs screwing with your backstory. So I will eagerly await the rewrite
Kai19 chapter 13 . 3/19
I'm really hoping that you get a chance to work on the rewrite soon! I actually really like this story, but I definitely understand the cringes one gets when reading over past works. So I'm desperate to read more, but also curious to see what you have planned. I favorited and followed, so hoping for the best!
LunaDragAngel chapter 13 . 3/19
I eagerly & hopefully wait (im feelin a little like a puppy now). I really dont mind waiting its anticipatory like with any author/series. I sort of cant wait for a remake cause i thought this version was so smooth & enjoyable that its kinda unbelievable that it could get better. I was entranced by the grace of Hakus movements both in combat & socially & how smoothly the drama was conveyed with the written words. I liked how Tsunade, Shizune, & Hakus personaties were portrayed, & how Haku kept up his feminine behavior. Loved the imagery built for their dress.
EACade chapter 13 . 3/5
Just read this again, and wanted to tell you how much I enjoy it.

A lot. I enjoy it a lot. :3

I look forward to any further developments with this story whenever they happen to occur. Thanks for sharing!
Neo-Devil chapter 13 . 1/3
Bring in Naruto, for even Haku admits, that Naruto has the greatest potential, he is the one destined to defeat Madara Uchiha, he is the one, destined to defeat Kaguya Ootsutsuki! He is the one meant to save the WORLD! He is the Child of Prophecy, 2 children of Prophecy, meet, that is the Idea, something a few people have done...
Neo-Devil chapter 10 . 1/3
I can't wait for the look on Draco's face when he learn's Haku is a guy.
anonymous chick chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
I can respect your decision even if I thought it was a great story so far. Please upload soon, doll!
MattKennedy chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
I believe this has quick become one of my absolute favorite stories! :D Love it so much, and hope the rewrite turns out well!

P.S. I'm putting my vote in for a Cedric/Haku pairing. :)
HermioneX chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
I just wanted to know what the rewritten name of the story resonance will be and i totally under stand the thing of putting education before anything else. So please tell me when u can! Thanks!
CrossCrux chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
really amazing story. I love your stories!
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
ABLAGHABLA! Is this re-written and where? I was waiting for the multiple mind-screws that would occur when Draco etc. learn that Haku is not a girl.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Get Garped everyone who assumes Harry/Haku will conform. He's the anti-conformist