Reviews for Resonance
zero02 chapter 13 . 11/27
rewrite soon this is an awesome read
Serenity Moon2 chapter 13 . 11/12
I loved this story, I've never read one where Harry and Haku are the same person, and I enjoyed this greatly. I am a bit sad that you had to stop, but at the same time, I'm glad that you haven't given up on it and that we just simply have to wait for the rewrite. I just only have one question, will you be posting a notice on this version of the story when you post the rewrite so we all know when you post the rewrite?
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 13 . 10/15
Hi! I was wondering if you can maybe reword the "NOW TO BE REWRITTEN." in your summary to "INCOMPLETE - NOW TO BE REWRITTEN." Only because I believed it to be completed and had decided to give it another go around. Imagine my surprise and disappointment to get to this chapter and find out I had read the other chapters for no reason. Yes yes its a GREAT story but I only read completed stories as like you pointed out, you started this in 2009 and never finished. I HATE that disappointment lol So just in a kindness, do you mind "warning" others that this story is actually not complete? If you do, than THANK YOU :) I can't wait to find this story sometime in the future as I search for new completed fics.
XFlare chapter 13 . 9/28
...now that's a shame. Errors or not, it was still a good read...

Keep writing~
Winter Anime Fan chapter 13 . 8/23
I really enjoyed this fic, I did notice some mistakes and things, but I still really enjoyed reading it. I love Haku and the outfits you put him in. Haku is one of my favourite characters of all time, as is Harry, so Haku being Harry in the Wizarding World was great.
Im a guest chapter 13 . 7/2
I will enjoy this fanfic. It's a Phoenix in old age, but still beautiful. The rewrite will be like it being reborn. Can't wait to read the next fanfic rewrite. . fem haru ftw
FuyukoAme chapter 13 . 7/2
Hello! I just wanted to say that your story is amazing and beautifully written! Thank you for taking the time to write this! I look forward to your next update!
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 13 . 6/30
when are you planning to follow through with the rewriting process, nearly 4 years and nothing...
dreamymew1 chapter 13 . 6/30
Will you still rewrite the story? I'd love to read more :)
7019289 chapter 13 . 6/24
Are tou still planning on re-writing this? If so, please start soon!
Hadrian888 chapter 1 . 6/24
Can't wait for the re-write!
Actually, the right pronunciation for Ayame is Ah-yah-meh and for Tsunade is Sue-nah-deh in Asian standards.
Been waiting for the revised version for a while... cant wait for it :))))
Faery66 chapter 13 . 3/12
Hope to read then rewritten version.

D
Espied7 chapter 13 . 1/20
I'd love to see the rewrite become a reality :) great story, and thanks for writing!