Reviews for Resonance
Kai19 chapter 13 . 3/19
I'm really hoping that you get a chance to work on the rewrite soon! I actually really like this story, but I definitely understand the cringes one gets when reading over past works. So I'm desperate to read more, but also curious to see what you have planned. I favorited and followed, so hoping for the best!
LunaDragAngel chapter 13 . 3/19
I eagerly & hopefully wait (im feelin a little like a puppy now). I really dont mind waiting its anticipatory like with any author/series. I sort of cant wait for a remake cause i thought this version was so smooth & enjoyable that its kinda unbelievable that it could get better. I was entranced by the grace of Hakus movements both in combat & socially & how smoothly the drama was conveyed with the written words. I liked how Tsunade, Shizune, & Hakus personaties were portrayed, & how Haku kept up his feminine behavior. Loved the imagery built for their dress.
EACade chapter 13 . 3/5
Just read this again, and wanted to tell you how much I enjoy it.

A lot. I enjoy it a lot. :3

I look forward to any further developments with this story whenever they happen to occur. Thanks for sharing!
Neo-Devil chapter 13 . 1/3
Bring in Naruto, for even Haku admits, that Naruto has the greatest potential, he is the one destined to defeat Madara Uchiha, he is the one, destined to defeat Kaguya Ootsutsuki! He is the one meant to save the WORLD! He is the Child of Prophecy, 2 children of Prophecy, meet, that is the Idea, something a few people have done...
Neo-Devil chapter 10 . 1/3
I can't wait for the look on Draco's face when he learn's Haku is a guy.
anonymous chick chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
I can respect your decision even if I thought it was a great story so far. Please upload soon, doll!
MattKennedy chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
I believe this has quick become one of my absolute favorite stories! :D Love it so much, and hope the rewrite turns out well!

P.S. I'm putting my vote in for a Cedric/Haku pairing. :)
HermioneX chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
I just wanted to know what the rewritten name of the story resonance will be and i totally under stand the thing of putting education before anything else. So please tell me when u can! Thanks!
CrossCrux chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
really amazing story. I love your stories!
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
ABLAGHABLA! Is this re-written and where? I was waiting for the multiple mind-screws that would occur when Draco etc. learn that Haku is not a girl.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Get Garped everyone who assumes Harry/Haku will conform. He's the anti-conformist
Ikurus chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
One thing that I felt was off - Haku's initial apparent recovery from his loss seemed a little too quick, particularly considering the breakdown at the Burrow much later.
Really loved this story, and looking forward to your rewrite (in your own time).
Thank you for writing and sharing.
Consulting Stripper chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
I really adore this story and eagerly await its rewrite I hope it will be some time soon.
Hagi's Replacement chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
actually enjoyed the story, can't wait for the re-write.

when Hagi fall I will be there to take his place
Frenchyangelwolves chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
Hi!
I've finished to read this story at 4 am (I haven't been able to stop reading even when I was falling asleep over my computer) and I just want to say that this story have a lot off potential.
Right now it is already a good story with good idea so I can't wait to see how you will rewrite it and how you will develop your plot.
I really like how you stay close of Haku and don't transform him in some mix between him and Harry Potter just to make it more believable, it help to show how much he is rejecting everything the wizards have to say and how he couldn't forget about his life with Zabuza.
I must say that I am quite lost about who to pair with Haku, as you say he is a very dependant person so he need someone able to became some kind of master or mentor to him... The more I'm thinking about it and the more I think it can only be a male and a shinobi (this person have to understand what it is like to live a shinobi life and no one of the wizard seem to fit this description). If I could make a suggestion I would have put Haku with someone like Naruto (but you are already developping a brotherly relathioship between them) and strangely Neji or Gaara as they know of the hardship of being raised as a tool and have became quit independent in their own way. But of course it is your choice so I'll just wait and see...
Just a little question: Do you intend to introduce more of the Naruto character or do you want to stay mainly in the magical community? You have already anounced some pairings that are hinting toward a mix between the two universe but I just want a confirmation if it is possible.
Now I'll just stop babbling, tell you that you already did a great job and hope to see the new version of this story soon.
Thank you for your great work and good bye.

PS: Sorry, if I made some mistakes in my spelling and grammar but english isn't my first language.