Reviews for Innocence Lost
thelonesomesouls chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
Hey! This story was incredible! I was wondering if you could write a fanfiction about Gabriel x Anne? There doesn't seem to be any - and I love them so much! I trust whatever plot you'd make about them would be awesome! K Thanks!
RubinChan chapter 19 . 7/26/2014
That's everything? o_O

is their coming a new chapter or not?
RubinChan chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
I'm afraid what happend next...we all know tav. :'D
Guest chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
nice story
paitent 68 chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
wow i never knew anne had it in her she acully told him. I am So glad that Anne wants to keep the baby!
paitet 68 chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
I feel really horrible right now for Anne becuse She's pregent and the baby's not even Gabriel's
paitent 68 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
i feel really horrible for Anne becuse she's just lost the only famliy she's ever known and let's not hope she loose's Gabreil in the poceess!
RoyalBlood18 chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
I had finished this story in one day , I couldn't stop reading it , you had me on edge for almost every chapter . You did a wonderful job on this story ! Great job , you are a great writer !
RoyalBlood18 chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
I just started reading this story today , and I love it . This chapter had me at the edge of my seat wondering how the Colonel would react , I could almost feel Anne's nervousness . This is such a Great story so far !
Savvy Sammy-13 chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
Absolutely amazing story. You sent me on an emotional roller coaster ride. I was practically breathless as I read it and her relationship with Tavington kept me on edge the entire time. I loved it.
Rosemary Tarleton chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I'm really enjoying reading this story - your Tavington gives me goosebumps! :-)
elh4587 chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
oh hmmmm Tavington can teach me a lesson in cooperation whenever he wants.
Ophelia115 chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
Is Gabriel ever going to rescue her? No offense but Anne is very out of character in this fic I don't think that after having hert family, friends and neighbors burned alive by Tavington she would just willingly become his mistress, have his child, and forget about Gabriel, she was in love with him!
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 20 . 9/10/2009
Thanks for the appendix! I enjoyed your fuller explanations of peoples lives. And Ben Martin's fate make sense, in the context of this story. How charming that Charlotte married Wilkins! I do hope you write a sequel.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 19 . 8/25/2009
Oh, I do like this! Sweet young Billy and the shock he's had. Tavington is such a tempter. This is almost like the prologue to an entirely new story! (You could use it that way, in fact). I would love to see further chapters of the interactions between Billy, Bordon, Anne and Tavington (even if they were only vignettes). And as far as going to Eton or Harrow, Tavington might actually have to do the applying, since that way Billy could get in as a "legacy." He might even register him as "William Tavington!" So many possibilities! This is great!