Reviews for Innocence Lost
Guest chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
nice story
paitent 68 chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
wow i never knew anne had it in her she acully told him. I am So glad that Anne wants to keep the baby!
paitet 68 chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
I feel really horrible right now for Anne becuse She's pregent and the baby's not even Gabriel's
paitent 68 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
i feel really horrible for Anne becuse she's just lost the only famliy she's ever known and let's not hope she loose's Gabreil in the poceess!
RoyalBlood18 chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
I had finished this story in one day , I couldn't stop reading it , you had me on edge for almost every chapter . You did a wonderful job on this story ! Great job , you are a great writer !
RoyalBlood18 chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
I just started reading this story today , and I love it . This chapter had me at the edge of my seat wondering how the Colonel would react , I could almost feel Anne's nervousness . This is such a Great story so far !
Savvy Sammy-13 chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
Absolutely amazing story. You sent me on an emotional roller coaster ride. I was practically breathless as I read it and her relationship with Tavington kept me on edge the entire time. I loved it.
Rosemary Tarleton chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I'm really enjoying reading this story - your Tavington gives me goosebumps! :-)
elh4587 chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
oh hmmmm Tavington can teach me a lesson in cooperation whenever he wants.
Ophelia115 chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
Is Gabriel ever going to rescue her? No offense but Anne is very out of character in this fic I don't think that after having hert family, friends and neighbors burned alive by Tavington she would just willingly become his mistress, have his child, and forget about Gabriel, she was in love with him!
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 20 . 9/10/2009
Thanks for the appendix! I enjoyed your fuller explanations of peoples lives. And Ben Martin's fate make sense, in the context of this story. How charming that Charlotte married Wilkins! I do hope you write a sequel.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 19 . 8/25/2009
Oh, I do like this! Sweet young Billy and the shock he's had. Tavington is such a tempter. This is almost like the prologue to an entirely new story! (You could use it that way, in fact). I would love to see further chapters of the interactions between Billy, Bordon, Anne and Tavington (even if they were only vignettes). And as far as going to Eton or Harrow, Tavington might actually have to do the applying, since that way Billy could get in as a "legacy." He might even register him as "William Tavington!" So many possibilities! This is great!
JScorpio chapter 19 . 8/25/2009
Gez! What a conceited bastard Tav is! so full of himself and still thinks he is "God's gift to women!"

I think he took the boy thru town just to arouse the gossip!
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 18 . 8/19/2009
Well-it was difficult and awkward for Bordon and Anne, but they got their way. I really liked the conversation between Bordon and Cornwallis, and the scene with the bath. You know, if they were smart, they probably would take steps to get pretty far away from Tavington after the war. I know that's not how you ended it, but after a few years when they are able to look at events more objectively, they might see what a sociopath Tavington is, and that perhaps they don't want him having much to do with the kid! Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if young William met his father in his late teens, but he really would not be a good role model for an impressionable boy!
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 17 . 8/12/2009
It really does make sense: Ben is a broken man. He tried so hard to bear and then mediate the Anne/Gabriel thing and it's gone so hopeless wrong. Now he feels that all he can do is cut his losses and kep the rest of his family alive. And I think Anne is suffering psychologically in ways that were not understood at the time. She is horribly traumatized and so she falls "in love" with the only person who is being kind to her (and who seems to be able to take care fo her). It's a natural reflex, because she knows she can't possibly take care of herself, so she had better find herself a protector, and Tavington sure ain't it.