Reviews for Flow of Shared Grief
sassyfriend chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
crazy human
sassyfriend chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
wonder what is going to happen
sassyfriend chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
What is wrong with them?
sassyfriend chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Is Aragorn dying?
sassyfriend chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
They are both hurt then?
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Poor Legolas that would be hard
GirlFromNorth chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Woah. Okay, so normally when I read an already finished fanfic, I leave a review at the last chapter. But now honestly, could I wait that long? I mean:

"The Elf Lord's once diplomatic face was contorted with unmistakable rage no Elf in Arda had ever seen since the Last Alliance. His face was twisted into deep aggravation that the Elf Prince was thankful he was not the one provoking the dangerous being. Golden glow was encasing his Elven body and Legolas suddenly understood why he was the Lord of Imladris once again.

There was no mistaking it.

Lord Elrond's wrath was beyond measure."

Wow. I believe this story goes straight to my favorites, and at this very moment. I rarely come by a fanfiction where Elrond is described like that, or using his ring - in fact Idon't thnik I've red something like that. You capture both the feelings and phrases perfectly-
You just have to be an author. I mean a "real" one, if you know what I mean. Okay, have to move on to the next chapter!
gginsc chapter 16 . 4/6/2011
I enjoyed your story. The English was a bit difficult in some places, but I understood and enjoyed most of the dialog. The plot was very nice.
Caelhir chapter 16 . 10/16/2010
Very well done, and your English is just fine. I liketheor friendship a lot :)

Best,

Caelhir
StarLight9 chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
This was amazing! You are certainly very skilled at writing emotions. What a twist, and what a reunion, in the middle of the river! Great story!
iccle fairy chapter 16 . 9/3/2009
exellent last chapter! very enjoyable!
Elenothar chapter 16 . 9/3/2009
Great end for a great story!

I hope you continue writing :)
Ohtar Vicky chapter 15 . 8/21/2009
:D This story has just turned alot happier! I never knew Elf Lords could be so sneeky! ;)
Elenothar chapter 15 . 8/21/2009
I'm sorry, I'm so late to this story, but I wanted to say that I really love it!

I'm looking forward to reading the last chapter :)

BTW, it's Warg, not Wrag.
iccle fairy chapter 15 . 8/21/2009