Reviews for Genma's Travels
Veedramon chapter 1 . 1/9
Well, Genma was an awful man, but makes a great panda girl!
Compucles chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Wasn't Nezu one of the villians in the last season of Sailor Moon?
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
A semi-reformed Genma? Er... ::gigglefits::
Shadowalker666 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Not a very painfull revenge inflicted upon Genma in the end but then again it does look like he may be learning some lesson so fair enough.

I have wondered a little about what you may do between Nabiki and Kodachi and noe this end bit with you using the 'Lady Blue' and having Nabiki knowing Kaori makes me wonder even more as i have read 'Clothes Make The...'. That would be an interesting way to go.
Narsil chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Cool - I miss "Different Colors" but the postludes help ease the pain. And I agree with Kodachi, that wasn't a very satisfying revenge. OTOH, it looks like Genma's at least learned that if it ain't broke, don't mess with it. It's a start, and a fun one. Now for Nodoka... :-)
primedirective chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
...P-P-PANKO P-P-PANDA?...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...chuckle gasp cough...I'm sorry but...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...PANKO PANDA! I cannot think of a more appropriate curse..BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH...
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Good start! Keep up the great work!
JWG chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Ah! Wonderful satisfaction! Shall we anticipate another postlude? I like the way the Ranma characters are finally getting a break from the chaos.

Write something every day!

-JW
Wharpt chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Nice to see Genma working at something s/he likes. Too bad you don't have a picture of Panda Panko.

Do Ranma and Akane also visit Lady Blue?

Nodoka needs to visit that nice sword wielding shrine keeper to discuss her marital problems. And maybe talk to the tree goddess while taking a nap under the shrines holy tree?
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Ha, this was a lot of fun here, and loved the idea of Panko the Panda show thee, and fun to think of Genma actually able to get off his lazy butt and do something for the school and the Art without wrecking Ranma's life so much. Great section and hope to see more of this and what happens with Nodoka.
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Facinating. I agree with Kodachi, it wasn't much of a revenge. Fame and prosperity should have gone to Genma's head. I kept expecting him to blow it by the end. Like from Jangbu Lama, Genma should have been caught stealing something petty and useless. Then again, being a "trained panda", such thefts might have been more easily forgiven when found.

So Nabiki is a regular at *that* club, hmm? Interesting. How's her father gonna take that?