Reviews for Lightning on the Wave
Love this pairing... Minato and Harry. To bad that there is such few stories on them. I hope to read more on this story as I have lost count how many times I have read this magnificent story. I hope Naruto gets to view Harry as his mother.
Geeat
FujiRyo1827-desu chapter 4 . 6/19
I think you mean Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann...
jaxayfg chapter 14 . 5/19
At first I was a little leary about reading this story, but once I started I couldn't stop and now I'm dieing(?) to find out what happens next so all I'm gonna say is this. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
RudeMinnesotan chapter 14 . 3/19
At first I was really weary. wary? whatever. When Harry lost his magic, but then your followed AN in the next chapter (plus the actual chapter) allayed..? Fuck why can't I spell today? those fears.
I like how DIFFERENT this is from other fics. But your other two HP/Naruto fics that I read were also different with how one went from HP World to Naruto World. All very original and I Love it. How much I loved Auryn is actually why I decided to give this a chance despite being unsure about a Minato/Harry pairing. (not that I don't like slash, I love it in fact-being as gay as I, how could I not?-it wasmore of a 'i'm not sure how they actually MATCH? What about Kushina? . I understand now lol)
ANYWAY Great job, wonderful fic, thank you!
Faery66 chapter 14 . 3/12
Hope to read more soon.

D
yukinari chapter 1 . 3/4
Good
R. A Cross chapter 14 . 3/2
I want Harry back with his magic please!
His soul is rip in half but souls do grow in time right?
Thats why out of the 7 hocruxes, teenage Tom is the strongest!
But of course, not right away, just a certain event making his magic spark up again but only to the power level of a 6th year student or 7 at best.
rentamiya chapter 14 . 11/25/2015
Noooo moreeee moreee
Ri chapter 14 . 10/24/2015
yay! so happy you haven't abandoned this-so thank you! sorry, I know we readers can get annoying sometimes with how we always ask for updates and 'are you abandoning this please don't' all the time, but haha, I try to hope for the best and pretend that 'hey, even if this author hasn't updated in five years, I'll still keep hoping that something just happened to them (like losing their password or something) and they'll be up and posting in no time, ne?'.
Thank you; I really love this story! It's really nice and funny and inspiring, also has an original and creative touch to it, yanno?

Sorry to bother you, but I do hope you'll update soon!
~Ri
rmiser1994 chapter 14 . 9/15/2015
awesome story so far! can't wait to read more! .
Anime Princess chapter 14 . 9/11/2015
Yea! I'm glad that Minato is getting his head back to normal! Shikaku is a GREAT mentor and advisor!
KozuKatDeLuna chapter 13 . 8/30/2015
MOOOORE PLEASE!
Ataxius chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
God dammit I hate stories where Harry loses his magic, I was really enjoying it too.
riamaichi chapter 14 . 7/31/2015
Hey Araceil! Just passing by to remind you that your fics are tots amazeballs and that Lighting on the Wave still has loyal readers who are pretty much dieing to know what happens next. And for the Minary slash! *Flys away*