Reviews for Lightning on the Wave
Yona0 chapter 14 . 4/22
I haven't seen that note...nope, never.
animemangaobsessed chapter 8 . 3/24
Oh oro-chan you're digging your grave...it's gonna be funny as shit once he realizes just who he's fucking with
Sucks.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 14 . 3/4
Okay so Harry is using chakra for elemental uses? So did his magic core empty out and was filled up with dense chakra? He needs to get himself trained. While Minato is faster than Harry, Harry is still a heavy hitter. Is Harry becoming a natural Sage? He can use elements so sense and everything right? And Minato also knows Sage mode, right? Still pretty equal, i suppose. They still have to get to know each other better. Minato can use Shadow Clones more to get through his work quicker. He wont get brain damage from using one or two clones while he trains. He still needs to keep improving and Harry doesnt know Fuuinjutsu yet. Maybe a cliche drunk night sex? But...probably not. Maybe Harry can go talk to Danzo about all these Root members or maybe kill him? Or even spy on him or something! God knows Minato needs help. And Minato needs to take care of Root which he knows is a problem. Then the Uchiha Clan. Then Hyuuga Affair. Then fix the Hyuuga seal problem. Then check on Kyuubi. Maybe discover Minato is a bi soon? Or maybe get Tsunade come back. Or Jiraiya can have a kid or Tsunade takes in another kid. Or maybe Kiri wants a piece of him. Or Kumo, which would be appropriate. Maybe the Hyuuga affair becomes Harry affair? He could be attempted to be killed and Jinchuriki taken or something...
crazy psycho chick chapter 14 . 1/16
I love this I hope you continue writing it
Guest chapter 14 . 8/13/2016
Love this pairing... Minato and Harry. To bad that there is such few stories on them. I hope to read more on this story as I have lost count how many times I have read this magnificent story. I hope Naruto gets to view Harry as his mother.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/13/2016
Geeat
FujiRyoViktuuri1827 chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
I think you mean Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann...
jaxayfg chapter 14 . 5/19/2016
At first I was a little leary about reading this story, but once I started I couldn't stop and now I'm dieing(?) to find out what happens next so all I'm gonna say is this. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
RudeMinnesotan chapter 14 . 3/19/2016
At first I was really weary. wary? whatever. When Harry lost his magic, but then your followed AN in the next chapter (plus the actual chapter) allayed..? Fuck why can't I spell today? those fears.
I like how DIFFERENT this is from other fics. But your other two HP/Naruto fics that I read were also different with how one went from HP World to Naruto World. All very original and I Love it. How much I loved Auryn is actually why I decided to give this a chance despite being unsure about a Minato/Harry pairing. (not that I don't like slash, I love it in fact-being as gay as I, how could I not?-it wasmore of a 'i'm not sure how they actually MATCH? What about Kushina? . I understand now lol)
ANYWAY Great job, wonderful fic, thank you!
Faery66 chapter 14 . 3/12/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
yukinari chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Good
R. A Cross chapter 14 . 3/2/2016
I want Harry back with his magic please!
His soul is rip in half but souls do grow in time right?
Thats why out of the 7 hocruxes, teenage Tom is the strongest!
But of course, not right away, just a certain event making his magic spark up again but only to the power level of a 6th year student or 7 at best.
rentamiya chapter 14 . 11/25/2015
Noooo moreeee moreee
Ri chapter 14 . 10/24/2015
yay! so happy you haven't abandoned this-so thank you! sorry, I know we readers can get annoying sometimes with how we always ask for updates and 'are you abandoning this please don't' all the time, but haha, I try to hope for the best and pretend that 'hey, even if this author hasn't updated in five years, I'll still keep hoping that something just happened to them (like losing their password or something) and they'll be up and posting in no time, ne?'.
Thank you; I really love this story! It's really nice and funny and inspiring, also has an original and creative touch to it, yanno?

Sorry to bother you, but I do hope you'll update soon!
~Ri