Reviews for Controlling Chaos
Good chapter!
xHarleysAngelx chapter 15 . 2/8
The story is good, but you're out of character with X-23. Contrary to popular belief, she is not the mirror image of Wolverine and the two have startlingly different personalities. In the comic books, X-23 is emotionally stunted and suffers from symptoms akin to Aspberger's, although it has never been confirmed that she is actually autistic. It does, however, mean that she has great difficulty reading the emotional mannerisms of those around her and makes her surprisingly easy to take advantage of, despite her advanced mutation. Such as much is also stated in X-23's X-Men: Evolution character profile on the Wikia website for the series.
Griffin13 chapter 76 . 1/28
This is a really great story! Keep up the good work.
MartyrFan chapter 76 . 1/16
Wow. Oh man, Logan is going to be ticked when he hears what happened to Laura. Well, he won't be mad at Rogue, but Mystique will be dead meat, and Magneto's powers might not be enough this to contain the Wolverine.

Good to see that you're still in the business of writing X-Men: Evolution fanfiction. You know, this fic was one of the first that I found in that particular archive. Anyway, thanks for updating your great fic, and have a great year!
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 76 . 1/15
Glad you're back not going to lie I had to re read to catch up lol
me chapter 75 . 3/4/2016
I love this story! I can't wait for the next update. I hope that there will eventually be more GamibitXRouge. This story is so in depth that I can't help but wonder what will come up next. It is such a great idea! Keep on writing!
ThatIndieReviewer chapter 75 . 1/2/2016
It's so great to see you again and to have this story near ever closer to its finale. Your story partially inspired one of my own actually and now I need to finish it. I really hope Rogue and X-23 become friends, cause I get a feeling they would work great together.
chinaluv chapter 75 . 1/2/2016
Yikes and yay alive is good
Shellyluv34 chapter 75 . 1/2/2016
Yeahhhhh a new chapter I'm really hoping to read more :)
MartyrFan chapter 75 . 1/2/2016
You are alive! Woohoo! I know I already told you this, but this is one of the best X-Men: Evolution fics out there. It's also one of the first I found.

I feel sorry for Xavier; everything he's built is being torn down around him. Jean's gone Phoenix and everyone is turning on each other. It's not a good day to be X-Man.

BTW, the threat of "I'll-make-you-think-that-you're-a-five-year-old-girl" is just too funny. Whoever thought of that for the X-Men movies was a genius. Anyway, have a Happy New Year and happy writing!
Guest chapter 75 . 1/2/2016
The new year starts with a great chapter thank you for the update I missed this story so much.
Lia chapter 74 . 7/6/2015
Now this is what I call a good story
I only hope that you're going to continue it. Sincerely, I think it's amazing and that it really should have an equally amazing ending :))
Feln chapter 56 . 4/27/2015
I enjoy the author's notes almost as much as the story. The excitement of one's own work is reminiscent of Humphry Davy dancing around the fire after discovering alkali metals.
Feln chapter 50 . 4/27/2015
"They had her at 'destruction'... so romantic.
Feln chapter 47 . 4/27/2015
Rogue gaining one power that interferes with another power, now THAT's interesting! I hope more about that comes up in future chapters. But I hope Rogue eventually gets her snickety snickts back. Or has she already? Are those last snickt snickts futile or fruitful? Watch me click "next" and find out!