Reviews for Controlling Chaos
me chapter 75 . 3/4
I love this story! I can't wait for the next update. I hope that there will eventually be more GamibitXRouge. This story is so in depth that I can't help but wonder what will come up next. It is such a great idea! Keep on writing!
ThatIndieReviewer chapter 75 . 1/2
It's so great to see you again and to have this story near ever closer to its finale. Your story partially inspired one of my own actually and now I need to finish it. I really hope Rogue and X-23 become friends, cause I get a feeling they would work great together.
chinaluv chapter 75 . 1/2
Yikes and yay alive is good
Shellyluv34 chapter 75 . 1/2
Yeahhhhh a new chapter I'm really hoping to read more :)
MartyrFan chapter 75 . 1/2
You are alive! Woohoo! I know I already told you this, but this is one of the best X-Men: Evolution fics out there. It's also one of the first I found.

I feel sorry for Xavier; everything he's built is being torn down around him. Jean's gone Phoenix and everyone is turning on each other. It's not a good day to be X-Man.

BTW, the threat of "I'll-make-you-think-that-you're-a-five-year-old-girl" is just too funny. Whoever thought of that for the X-Men movies was a genius. Anyway, have a Happy New Year and happy writing!
The new year starts with a great chapter thank you for the update I missed this story so much.
Lia chapter 74 . 7/6/2015
Now this is what I call a good story
I only hope that you're going to continue it. Sincerely, I think it's amazing and that it really should have an equally amazing ending :))
Feln chapter 56 . 4/27/2015
I enjoy the author's notes almost as much as the story. The excitement of one's own work is reminiscent of Humphry Davy dancing around the fire after discovering alkali metals.
Feln chapter 50 . 4/27/2015
"They had her at 'destruction'... so romantic.
Feln chapter 47 . 4/27/2015
Rogue gaining one power that interferes with another power, now THAT's interesting! I hope more about that comes up in future chapters. But I hope Rogue eventually gets her snickety snickts back. Or has she already? Are those last snickt snickts futile or fruitful? Watch me click "next" and find out!
Feln chapter 45 . 4/27/2015
These are just a few of the eye witness accounts of the alleged failed mutant on a hospital in our nation's capital.

I don't normally worry about typos but I think you left out "attack", unless a mutant just flunked his medical exam.
Feln chapter 43 . 4/27/2015
Back to "pure action" again... like ST:TNG season 3!
Feln chapter 40 . 4/26/2015
It's ironic that Professor X has finally realized and admitted his mistake, yet the circumstances indicate that he may very well have been right all along. Were it not for his interference Jean likely would have had the episode anyway. Sometimes a bomb will explode regardless of how you handle it. I just don't know yet, here at chapter 40, if this irony is intended by the author or if it's emerged on its own.
Feln chapter 39 . 4/26/2015
What's this? Xavier is the ultimate Pointy Haired Boss? Except, of course, that a true PHB would never see the error of his ways.
Feln chapter 38 . 4/26/2015
Yet more plot thickening. Well, this one I saw coming. No not really. Anyway, time to break out the pick.