Reviews for The Life and Times
Elisabethhastings chapter 1 . 5/4
Every 2 years I reread this masterpiece knowing it will leave me empty without an ending, but i stiiilll come back... it feels like home
Jilystan chapter 36 . 5/2
OH MY GOD. I know this is from 2013 and its 2021 now but I've just spent 4 days reading this fic. FOUR DAYS and do you know why? BECAUSE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A JILY FIC. But there was no jily in it. Sure they ended up together but it was more of a Carlotta and James fic or a Donna and Lathe (WHO WE DIDNT SEE ANYTHING ELSE OF OH MY GOD) i am mad. Don't get me wrong it was an amazingly well written fic and the story was great but I signed up for Jily and I didn't get it. I'm mad
I miss this story so much
Stephanie chapter 36 . 4/26
I came to this story several years too late via the blue hellsite that is Tumblr; I don't know, it is what it is. Anyway, you've done a lovely job here. You really made the characters come alive in a realistic way that fits with the original books. Some of it could probably use some editing for clarity and length, but it's overall an astounding labor of love. I'd love to see it printed and made into a movie, but here on the internet it sits with no less of an adoring fan base. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Jewels, your writing is simply breathtaking. I was in awe years ago, and I am in awe now. I will forever be sad this beautiful work never reached completion. You brought every word to life, and in my head, your Universe is canon as far as the Marauders era is concerned.

Wherever you are today, I hope you are healthy and happy, and I hope you know how happy you have made a lot of people. Thank you for The Life And Times.
OPERATION MANCY!
jim chapter 1 . 4/16
I really want to see everyone’s life after school and how wormtail becomes a death eater etc, and the war right up to when Voldemort comes after Harry! I hope u update the story and add those things someday! It’s fantastic already tho
jim chapter 36 . 4/15
This was amazing. Honestly better written than most books I’ve ever read! U really captured lily and James chemistry and every detail was perfect. Only complaint is that I would’ve loved to see the story continue right up to their death. Great job tho!
tilly d chapter 23 . 4/15
EKKKKKKK I feel to warm and fuzzy, like im in love and its all because of your brilliant writing and your fantastic portrait of affection and love through lily and James. im so happy and sad all at once. ILY 3
tilly d chapter 21 . 4/15
wow. there is so much depth in their relationship. ily James.
tilly d chapter 18 . 4/14
I cried twice in this chapter. so beautiful
tilly d chapter 17 . 4/14
Marlene is a fucking beautiful goddess, angel, bad bitchhhc sheeeeehshhhh SHE IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL! AN ABSOLUTE ICON! such a baddie omg I love her!
Luv2laugh12 chapter 1 . 4/11
THIS STORY IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ. You paint a picture of each character so beautifully imperfections and all. I am so looking forward to reading the rest if you ever come back to it
SCami22 chapter 36 . 4/9
This is soooo good. Best ff ever
Lucygracex chapter 1 . 4/6
this story is just beautiful x
12,097 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »