Reviews for The Life and Times
Nina chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
HI again :) so, firstly, i just might love you :) sorry if i'm being a borderline stalker... but anyway... I just wanted to mention that you referred to Adam's sister as twelve years old here? So does he have two sisters, because in the Quidditch tryouts chapter, Marlene says his 'fourteen-year-old' sister. Just wanted to know. THANK YOU FOR BRIGHTENING UP MY EVENING!
Nina chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Okay, this is just a review to make you feel better. GOSH, HUGS AND COOKIES TO YOU!
Nina chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
Okay, hi, it's me again. Here is your well-deserved mega tub of Half-Baked Ice Cream because WHY WOULD YOU BE INSECURE ABOUT THIS CHAPTER IT WAS FABULOUS (or maybe I just like torturing myself) . Keep up the beautiful writing :)
Nina chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Firstly, AHHHH i just love this whole thing. Seriously. You're like the inspiration for a thousand Aaron Johnson/Karen Gillan gifs on tumblr AND YOU'RE FAB. Except there's just one thing: why isn't James the Seeker? 'Cause he was supposed to be. You know, they talk about how James was a Gryffindor Seeker too in Philosopher's Stone...
debbie chapter 35 . 11/5/2012
I am going to state very shamelessly that I cried whilst reading this chapter. I love how you switch from the school drama in the last chapter to such a gloomy chapter so abruptly. It's a good reminder that there's still a war going on outside life in the castle.
JaneeDohh chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
amazing chapter, as usual! this story never ever ceases to amaze me. ps, who's your team?! because the giants just won the world series woooooooo haha
greisful chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
At this point I'm annoyed with both Marlene and Lily because they're being stupid. Okay well Marlene needs to stop being stupid, I'm just getting annoyed with Lily. I can't believe Marlene is doing what her boyfriend wants her to do. I get that a relationship is compromise but Marlene and her boyfriend aren't doing it right.

If I was Marlene, I would've been like "go whine about your petty problem to someone else. I'm not gonna just not do something to make you happy. Adios chuck!"

I'm with James on this, Snape called Lily a mudblood and while I do agree that she had to forgive Severus and make peace with what happened, becoming mates with him is not what I had in mind.

I would also like to hit Carlotta. The girl does realise that Frank has a girlfriend right? I hope she realizes this. Why would Carlotta do this! Why couldn't the girl find someone who wasn't taken. And Frank! The sneaking bastard, I would like to hit him over the head with a textbook.

There are just so many emotions going on right now, most of them rage but I'm having major feels. At this point, the only people I like and I'm not annoyed with are James, Sirius, Remus, Peter, Donna, Mary and Alice.
simplerose chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
Yes I wanted a chapter but this is not the kind I wanted.
Samsamsamsamsam excuse me while I go drown in my tears bloody hell.
Jfc if James and lily don't bond over his death(that sounds kinda bad doesn't it?) in the nect chapter then I will not be happy.
omgomgomg chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
YOU DID NOT JUST...AHHH!
i honestly just read all the chapters up to this one in a week (or was it two?) and i can say that if James and Lily dont get together VERY soon i will explode...and that would be a problem D:

pleasepleaseplease post the next chapter(s?) soon! I NEED THEM!
Kelly chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
Your updates are my reason to live.
greisful chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
I feel like everyone is forgetting that "Levicorpus" and "Leviacorpus" are thought spells. You don't say them out loud because they don't work if you say them out loud.

Sorry, I'm just really picky about details.
greisful chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Someone is definitely cursing students, people can't just all of a sudden be deciding to off themselves. Especially people like Adam. I can just bet that someone is using the Imperius Curse.
Alejandra chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
AMAZING. please do update more often, i hate waiting for so many months
Gracems chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Okay so i've just started reading this but this chapter was great. I loved the lily/james bit. c:
nuanna chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
No words can possibly explain how much I am in awe of you. This fic was so well written and you've really laid out the characters really really thoroughly and I'm just really amazed by every little detail you've put in this fic. The plot is really brilliant as well. You're just amazing, you really are
10,534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 289 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 309 .. Last Next »