Reviews for The Life and Times
Cathleen-Lily chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
No Snape, wrong decision! Wrong decision!
Cathleen-Lily chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Ooooh, that's not good :L
Cathleen-Lily chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
J'adore (again!)
Cathleen-Lily chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Love it! :D
Cathleen-Lily chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Oh dear, that's not good
Cathleen-Lily chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Love this!
Cathleen-Lily chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I'm doing the same with this as I did with ITSNS, catching up on reviews!
MaDDii-LeiGh316 chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
"I would definitely want to know. First, so I can knock one to the bloke, and second so I can break up with my tart girlfriend." ... love it!
MaDDii-LeiGh316 chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
re-reading this again... don't know what time this is.. but no matter how many times I read it.. im still in love and its always like the first time...like "The ABCs never fail to amaze and bewilder you."... still cracking up! .. love it! ...but now after reading this chapter I want to go read your one-shot Snaps.. for the I don't even know how many times..
Sometimesup chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
YES! FINALLY. GAH. I LOVE FRANK. WHY DO I JUST LOVE FRANK SO MUCH?! I know he was bad and he cheated and I hate that and ugh he was being so stupid but he's just so...endearing. Adorable. Sweet. I love him. And he and Alice should just forget it all and be happy and get married. (Partly because I adore Neville. But come on, who doesn't love Neville? I think that's impossible. They're just the most adorable family ever.)
Helloo chapter 35 . 12/27/2012
The power of your writing is insanely good. I can honestly say that I'll be depressed for days now! Thanks :P
Sometimesup chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
I liked the dramatic end with "is this really the decision you want to make?"
Also, I hate Snape. In the books and in some stories I feel some sympathy for him, but in this one I just hate him (though don't get me wrong that happens in about 75% of the stories too).
And James is very different in this story that he is in others, but I really, really like him. And how you've shown his and Lily's relationship. It's interesting and fun to see a new idea. It might have something to do with them still being in 6th year but I like how he's very mischievous and immature still. And how he sort of plays by his own rules. He's flawed but I can still see him as a good hero.
I've never liked Luke...like James says he's boring when he's being sweet. Not that I would dislike a real person like that but after seeing into Lily's head, I know she doesn't feel very strongly about him romantically. More like he's a very good friend who she cares about and thinks is kind of handsome. They don't have that chemistry like her and James ;)
Well, I'm going to keep reading...things are really getting intense!
Sometimesup chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
FINALLY. Gah it was so dumb, the smoking. I mean, yeah, sure, I can see that the way the smoke curls and twists looks cool, but it's not like he needs to smoke to see that. He's a wizard. He could just pop some out the tip of his wand. And not get gross and die. So yay for that :D
Guest chapter 35 . 12/26/2012