Reviews for Last Resort
transformedstarwarsgal chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
i know it says that its complete but you really should make more it would be awesome, I really like it :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
nice
MoonRose91 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
AW! Frenzy being da Boss! Poor guys, though...is there a sequel? (begins to search) I love it, in case it wasn't noticable.
painted brick chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
aww this is such a unique story, i love it.

i love how you made frenzy the leader and made prime seem old but then hes steadily gaining his strenth. oh bless poor cassette family T_T .

i love how you describe whats happening! i can picture it really well .

such a lovely story, i would love to read more.
P.A.W.07 chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
Wow. I must say I haven't ran into anything like this and its quite refreshing ... even though I was hoping it would be more than two chapters. XD

Anyway, it was nice to see someone focus on the cassettes and their struggles when Galvatron took over. Who knew that the answer would come in the form of an old interaction with Prime ... which was sad by the way. I loved how the old Prime acted and then there ... was the new Prime. At least Frenzy was able to knock a little sense into him. So ... I guess its a happy ending.

Well done.
That Buggy Girl chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
...Wait. That's it? It's done? Wow...I actually expected there to be more; it seems almost like an abrupt end. And here I was, hoping for something nice and long and ongoing to read. Oh well. I still liked it!
Prime Revolver chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
I really liked how this all turned out. Short but sweet, in a more than semi-tragic way. It was a very unique little story though, I like that.

-PR
John Smith chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Wow this quite literally brought tears to my eyes. What a gorgeous and simple story. It's ironic and beautiful that, of all bots, a Cassetticon would be the one to give Optimus Prime some of the hope and personality he seemed to lose with his death and revival.

It also required no suspension of disbelief on my part to see the characters interacting in such a way. This is something difficult and rare to achieve in fanfiction (sadly, but it makes it all the more amazing when someone pulls it off).

Thank you for this fanfic, which made me not only love and appreciate Frenzy, but also feel both sad and hopeful for a better future for all of them.
MasterAssassina chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
This was a real heart wrencher for me, i loved the emotion behind. Poor cassetticons, glad Frenzy got some spotlight too
That Buggy Girl chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I love this! You and I share views on Frenzy; such as how he's contantly in Rumble's shadow and how every one seems to think he's ineffective and forgettable. I like the plot as well; it's very original! You have a simplistic, to the point writing style that I can appreciate and the story was easy to follow, not bogged down with extra details. I hope you update soon!