Reviews for Shattered
tanyasondheimer chapter 47 . 3/14
when shall your sequel be out
breejah092381 chapter 47 . 2/14
This was definitely a wild ride. Not bad but definitely out of my comfort zone. Beautifully written. Epic in every sense of the word. I liked the ending with the bindings, since as Rachel pointed out, I wasn’t a fan of the double standards but can kind of see why they’re there. This isn’t an easy tale and to be king (or queen) you had to earn it the hard way. No shortcuts.
CozmoCreepers chapter 11 . 2/12
Well fuck :o
CozmoCreepers chapter 2 . 2/12
O...M...G! This is written sooooooo beautifully!
rachel.olsenwilliams chapter 47 . 2/11
Wow. This was an epic for sure. I enjoyed it and was completely enthralled throughout, however, it is a hard pill to swallow all the same. The trials that Sarah had to go through and complete kept me on the edge of my seat and awake for far longer than normal. The imagery was beautiful and I truly came to love almost all of the characters that she met along the way. This is a very different Underground than most fics but no less appealing. It is also a much, much darker and more violent land then the usual fare. I actually had no issues with any of the violence at all, just the double standards and the quick acceptance with the sex. I realize the Underground of this story is steeped in hedonism so it really shouldn't surprise me when Sarah finally submits to the "go with the flow" mentality, but Jareth literally fucks every single person he has contact with besides his secretary, and when Sarah has a single moment of life affirming sex with someone not him it is a HUGE issue. Again, I understand the old "I am King, do as I say not as I do" but the hipocracy still chafes. I will have to agree with a few of the other reviewers on the fact that I do not care for Couric in the least. His character was possibly the neediest character ever written without giving anything really back to the story except for one short scene of comfort to Toby. Also I feel like Karen's immigration to the Underground actually created a monster. She was so wonderful to Sarah above and even though she is not unkind to her below, she still manages to bed Jareth will almost (and I do mean the barest) no hesitation in respect to how Sarah may take the situation. And that is putting aside the fact that she barely pulls herself from her self obsessed dancing to speak with Toby once in a blue moon. Now with that said, and even though I really hated those parts, it was still a brilliant story and gives the reader a wonderful journey that wraps them around your little finger. I do wish you had been able to keep up with how many memories, lessons taken to heart, and realizations she had used but that is just my own curiosity. Thank you for a positively spell binding experience.
Kat chapter 47 . 1/31
I have read this probably about 15 times throughout the past several years. I keep hoping you'll continue it, but you've most likely moved on. Still love this story though. Still love reading it.
Theskyatdawn2 chapter 47 . 12/19/2017
That was on hell of a ride. Tricking awesome. Thanks. For the very cool read it was...twisted and very creative. You rock!
Lily-Potter8 chapter 47 . 9/25/2017
I would really like to read the sequel. Please continue with this.
Honey b33 chapter 47 . 7/20/2017
Some seriously disturbing times (elevenflower?! Omg!) and some amazingly twisted thoughts but I'm really really looking forward to reading the sequel when it's done!
Whack-the-beetle chapter 28 . 1/11/2017
I can't say that I like this oversexed and violent slut-king version of Jareth much, but still this is a great story and you are an amazingly good writer.
Talia-Naeva chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
I guess you faced problems for a sequel.
Stephycats7785 chapter 47 . 8/3/2016
While this had dark chapters and at times was down right brutal it was a good story. It showed the darker elements which in a way strengthens the other parts of the story. While some people may not like the route you took with the characters I, a writer myself, knows that what you write is not always something you agree with and I commend you on your ability to change the characters so drastically but at the same time keep true to their core traits.
Stephycats7785 chapter 13 . 8/3/2016
I gotta admit that my jaw was on the floor for a few chapters I'm new to the Labyrinth fan fiction though I've been a fan of labyrinth for years but anyways I thought you did amazingly well keeping the characters true to themselves and yet at the same time allowed them to grow. I stopped being shocked after a few chapters but yeah your a brilliant writer. I can't wait to to read more.
Guest chapter 47 . 7/28/2016
I absolutely love this. Had me the whole way through
Tear484 chapter 47 . 7/11/2016
this stroy was wicked cruel and great all at the same time