Reviews for Lazy Summer Days
omnomnivore chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
That was cute. I loved their little juant around the lake. :)
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aw... that was sweet. I just love Seamus/Lavender. Seamus seems like such a good guy when portrayed this way :)
Technicolourful chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
That was very sweet! I really liked it! It was well written and made me smile. )
Muad-Dib the Mouse chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This is so sweet and well-written.. a few errors, but it's still great. I think Seamus/Lavender is great. Very sweet the way they came together like that.
FirstYear chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I normally do not read his pairing but the story was cute, a nice way to start the summer
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Aw. That was darling. Absolutely darling. No complaints that I can think of. Very real, very teenager. Good job.
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Seamus/Lavender are so sweet together! Good job, this was a really cute fic )
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Nice job! This was really sweet. :)
TheWordFountain chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Hey, Dramione. So, I just wanted to point out a few things from the fic that didn't go through like they should've.

She would only be a little late for their took the courtyard steps two at a time and then she ran swiftly across the courtyard. - This is in the beginning paragraph and really, is only missing a few words. I guess it got lost in the transmission.

That's the only thing I could find.

Otherwise, I'm just going to have to reiterate how wonderful this piece is. I just love the calm feeling and Lavender and Seamus' interaction. It's so cute!

-Wordy