Reviews for ceasar and cleopatra
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oh wow. I cried at this, mostly because it was beautiful and heartbreaking. I love this. Mostly because in the end, everything was the same but not. Which is so like them it's funny. Thanks for this.

-curledruler
hijklmnop chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Holy cow, this was beautiful. Bebop is like my Holy Grail of anime, it's not often I venture into the fic world of it and find something that I'm really, really satisfied with. Hell, I'm not even particularly sure that I'm too big of a Spike/Faye shipper, at least not something requited.

But SHEEZUS this was gorgeous. The language, the visualizations, the DIALOGUE. There was so damn much that I adored about this fic, I can't even put into words. Your Faye is pitch fucking perfect, it's admirable. Not too many people who do her justice and you did it in spades, I really felt for her in this fic.

Bravo. Fantastic job XD
samandy chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I liked this. It was very well written and I liked how you let the reader make their own assumptions.
DaynaJD chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Love this. Even if it's just Faye's overactive imagination wishing it was Spike. Very well written - drew me in from beginning to end. Thanks for sharing. _
of self chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
It's been a while since I saw Cowboy Bebop simply because the stupid cable guy cut the anime channel and I never did get to see the awesomeness beyond the first few episodes. However I decided I'd take a shot at reading because it was you and I was interested. And no I didn't stumble upon here through head injury. It was deliberate and planned. ;)

Let me take this moment to say I was blown what I remember Faye was bright and bold and I don't think she really liked expressing her deeper emotions. But the way Spike gave her closure through this dance was simply amazing. And it peels back that layer of brazenness that shows us that she really does miss Spike despite her anger at him. I guess being angry with him and pretending she doesn't care is her way of dealing. And I totally remember Spike as this chilled out laid back wise dude and that totally comes through here. Oh and I totally love the jazz setting.

Great job. :)

And please excuse the review if it's all nonsense. It's been a while since I saw the show and the memory tends to be very fuzzy at best.