Reviews for Protect me, My Dragon
Possessive does not in any way equal love, and no, love does not "withstand the most brutual of actions" unless the 'lovers' are zombies.
Anonymous hater chapter 11 . 2/25
Sorry but I don't really like your story. I like the way Draco is all possessive but there isn't really a romance. They don't love each other. I am not flaming. Just reviewing.
hjm1219 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Octaves are levels of pitch. If you are measuring volume, that uses decibels.
PepperMiles chapter 28 . 9/24/2014
I like how the story starts and develops but I don't like how the story ends.

All in all, it is great.
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Aww
Blah chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
This story is confusing. Plus, in previous chapters, Lucius was in Azkaban after the war, then we find out Draco killed him? Wtf. Fix up.
Mila Pink chapter 28 . 9/15/2013
I loved the story too.
She has so much aixão for it no longer has a future bilhante family.
I don't know if I would do something.
Kisses
Jasmine chapter 28 . 6/20/2013
Wow, I haven't read a fanfic this great in a while. Though the grammer was a little off sometimes, your plot and writing technique made up for it. I love how you characterized Draco, the way you portrayed his emotions and his good/bad sides was spot on. In my opinion, however, he and Hermione as well were the only well developed characters, you could have focused on the other characters a little bit more. I was a pretty confused with what was going on with Harry. Overall, this story was pretty darn great; at times it made me cry, laugh, and even pull my hair out in frustration. Well done )
hgdmforever chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
The whole thing is ooc... N you need to check your grammar.. Authors notes in between are irritating... Try n avoid it... Over all an ok story.. You can do better :)
Guest chapter 22 . 3/19/2013
I hope you don't mind but this story has taken a turn that I quite frankly don't like. I know there is such thing as artist license but turning Draco into the next dark lord is stretching it.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
If you think British people don't say fuck that much then you obviously haven't been here or came across a chav. Also on the lexicon it says a galleon is equal to a fiver..
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
m,m,bn,jhkljljkgfhgjfghffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccckk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Romantic Journalist chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Would you ever consider going through your story and editing it? I love your story, but it could use a lot of editing.
Obey the Muse chapter 28 . 7/12/2012
I thought the story was pretty good overall. Although the characters, especially Harry and Ron, weren't fully developed. I love a dark Draco, but there's something missing with this character. There's no subtly with his emotions. I know Hermione mentions that he runs hot and cold, but it seems like a bit of a cop out. He needs more layers because he's pretty one dimensional. His emotions rarely jump of the page. As a reader I want to feel something for him, but I don't.

No offense, but you should have stopped at twenty-three. If you wanted to add more, you should have done it by way of a sequel because the rest just feels like a long epilogue. Adding Tom 3 seemed like a pointless, plot point. If Harry dreaming of Tom was because he wasn't really dead, then it should have been placed further along in the story and not at the beginning. I know you mention it again, but it's disconnected from the rest of the story.

I apologize if this is harsh, but the extra stuff really changes the story. The story is well written and has the right ingredients, but it needs to be polished. And again, I highly recommend you deleting the last three chapter (if possible) and starting a sequel. It might even give you fresh outlook on the story if you can think of it as two books.

I hope this review isn't offensive because it's not my intention. (The story is marked as complete, but it's not, so you might think about changing that as well because it's misleading.)
sarangingayo chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
I just about finished chapter 4.

I'm starting on chapter 5 now and I've got to say - this story is amazing so far! :) I like the character of Tilynia so far.