Reviews for Flicker
In The Mix chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
You write great angst. Just saying. Good job!
Kris chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Short, but compelling.
Miko Akako chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
So sad...So terribly sad.

But I can see those feelings behind Ianto's eyes in the first few episodes. And even sometimes in the later episodes.

Amazing, as usual.

Miko
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow, I'm speechless
rain angst chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I can really see Ianto thinking like that. Wanting to disappear like a candle flickering out. He wouldn't shoot himself because it is noticeable, you did a brilliant job with this. I feel so bad for him, but it was such an interesting read.
Abi2 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This is amazing and beautiful and scary.
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That's so sad... Beautifully written.

Gx
LeMaki chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh, that was so sad. :( And so well written. You wrote about his suicidal thoughts extremely well.

But poor, poor Ianto!
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
beautiful and angsty.
Mc Parrot chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Wow, sad. Just sad.
Rabid Badger chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
So very much Ianto, not wanting to cause any noise or undue fuss. Reminds me of the news stories you read about people who kill themselves via overdoses and no one even notices till the body starts to decay. Though I'd like to think Jack would notice, given the juncture this takes place at, I'm not sure he would.
laal ratty chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Brilliant, beautiful and heartbreaking.
Meep meep chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
that is absolutely brilliant - i love the voice you've given Ianto. I'm not sure whereabouts in the timeline this falls (just after cyberwoman) but it sounds like exactly the kinds of musings he would have, although in my head any kind of suicide beyond simply disappearing would seem too noticeable for Ianto to go through. it sounds absolutely dead on though and i love it
Delano's Wings chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
wow.

That's all I can say...
toobeauty chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
so heartbreaking but beautifully written