Reviews for Angels I believed
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Just great, as usual. I do miss the Destiel a bit :p But it's still really, really good. I suspect I might finihsh reading this arc tonight...
uwalumni2 chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
Is there going to be a chapter 6? Was getting into this and was so sad to see no chapter 6. I hope you do write more! I loved the story! I look forward to more! :)
Anuki chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
Great chapter! I'm loving this story. I'll see you at the next one!
Alliehalliwell chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Cool stuff. Love your little quotes at the bottom of the chapters.
Punky chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Wait wait, now i'm worried. If Lucifer in Katie and just playing around? Is that why he left the car all ready to go? Or is he still in Sam *ponders*
krissy7490 chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Oh my! Well, at least they escaped! Now to save Sam! And I am waiting patiently for the happiness to begin (although I do understand how satisfying some good old fashion angst can be!) Can't wait for the next story!
krissy7490 chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
Argh! There has to be a way for Castiel to save all of them, including Sam! Update soon! : )
Anuki chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
I really hope Cas is able to think of something to save them! I loved this chapter!
Alliehalliwell chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
Pretty good story so far. I hope Dean and Cas don't hurt Katie. And Dean better send Lucifer back to hell!
Punky chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
I actually said out loud 'NO! DAMMIT!' when Lucifer burned the papers lol.

What's Lucifer gonna do with Katie? O.o
Anuki chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
I really hope Cas is able to find a solution! I loved this chapter!
Punky chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
Oh no! Poor Katie! (is it odd I'm actutally beginning to like her? lol you've characterized her well)

I want to know what Castiel is going to do with the knife and the book. He better not kill Sam like he was thinking of doing. I don't want him to do that, he'd lose Dean's trust completely then! :(
Punky chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
katies gona die
Kate chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
Love it! It's very interesting and intense!
Tina chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
This is awsome! Can't wait to read more!