Reviews for Secret Lives
H chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
Great job!
Qapleulia chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
Muahaha. That's my Kaito!
Qapleulia chapter 13 . 9/15/2012
Virtual cookies? No thanks.
Qapleulia chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
Poor Frank and Joe. Nancy's gonna kill you.
Qapleulia chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
Hehe. Everyone with Kid costumes. I have to hold myself from snort-laughing from the image that comes to my mind. Well, I'm guessing Sonoko was there too, so she should be happy.
Qapleulia chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
What about Sera-san? Oh well. This fanfic was before she came, right? Or else who would ignore her?
Qapleulia chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Awww. Thank you! I never thought Kaito would be in this fanfic. Thank you thank you thank you. THANK YOU! I love Kaito! *fangirl scream*
Qapleulia chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Uh. I'm not good with shouting original thoughts in every chapter so... Good chapter.
Qapleulia chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Which fanfiction's awsome? THIS ONE!
Qapleulia chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
K00L! I never actually read the Hardy Boys series, but I just might start cuz of this!
Qapleulia chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Well. DAT SONDS,NO IZ AVSOM!
HerCrimsonTears chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Heh heh, ahh choo! oh someone's talking about me. lol
Swanness chapter 16 . 1/20/2012
Ah~Le~le.. :3
MagicConan14 chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
Here's something for anyone who likes my Kid riddles.I normally think of one line at a I come to the last word of the second line,I use a word that rhymes with it at the end of the fourth line.

Your story is quite good in regards to humour in the Kid invite part,but maybe you should work a little harder for specific aspects of Kid heists.I forgot all about Nakamori-keibu in my debut fanfic,so thanks for helping me realise that.
Plunny.Empress chapter 16 . 5/14/2011
Absolutely epic! XD I loved it so much! Hope you do more along these lines. You are an especially good at getting the characters right and switching from one to another. - You did Kaito very well. I hope you do some KID heists. XD -
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »