Reviews for Secret Lives
Atheleia chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Ok, I've read the story but I'm reviewing on Chapter 1 because I'm to lazy to go all the way to Chapter 16 to post this.

Personally, I thought it was a really great story with a pretty good plot. One could say that Ran has never gotten as angry at Shinichi as she should, and I like how this time Ran takes serious action.

I've also read your sequel, and I hope that you continue that.
E. Dheys chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
you didnt put much heart at writing..

lack emotions
FORD B chapter 16 . 3/22/2010
Great story and great ending! Thanks for the laughs too!
FORD B chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
This was incredibly funny and beautifully well thought out as well as wrote. This chapter I mean as to the KID thing.
FORD B chapter 7 . 3/22/2010
I'm only reviewing here to say the hiest was very well planned out and done perfectly in my opinion.
Lord Fuz Munkey chapter 9 . 12/1/2009
I gotta say, pies do make good distractions. Keep it up, it's perfect! I love the story, especialy Kid. He's awesome. Excellently written, unlike some autors. Some authors have really good plots but suck at writing, while others have excellent writing style but horrible plots. You're somewhere inbetween. Don't stop writing, you have talent.
StargateNerd chapter 16 . 9/12/2009
Of course, Kaito wouldn't let them leave without a bang! XDD
Arivoctix chapter 15 . 8/30/2009
Uh-oh, Joe is suspicious.

I think a sequel would be pretty good. :)
Let Me Delete This Thing chapter 14 . 8/29/2009
Wow, this is amazing! Does Joe find out he's Conan? Can't wait for the next chapter!
StargateNerd chapter 13 . 8/29/2009
im guessing the driver is akai shuuichi. i think it'd be cool if you wrote a sequel with nancy in it.
StargateNerd chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
who! kai-chan is ~awesome~! XD
StargateNerd chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
yay! kai-chan's gonna stir up some mischief! XDD i can just imagine hattori, conan, hakuba, and the hardys chasing him *snicker snicker*
StargateNerd chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
yeah, conan ~would~ appear freaky in the eyes of a normal person
Miyanoai chapter 13 . 8/24/2009
O! I hope you make that sequal! (And I'm guessing the driver is Akai Shuichi if he's not supposedly dead in this fanfic.
Rio-Vena chapter 13 . 8/24/2009
hey is the driver the one that has been showing up in the manga latly

the one that jodie sensei has been looking for ( the one with the scar near one of his eye)

sorry i forgot his name