Reviews for Secret Lives
Arivoctix chapter 12 . 8/18/2009
Hardy Boys and Detective Conan, an excellent combination! Seriously, why aren't there more of these cross-overs? I haven't read the recent Hardy Boys (the ATAC ones), but I've read several of the others (ALL of the original 56 and a handful of the Casefiles), so I'm good.

First off, constructive criticism. There are a few grammatical mistakes, but they've improved and lessened as the story progressed. And something I noticed in Chapter 11: what happened to the groceries Joe was carrying? After he formally met Shinichi, they sorta disappeared. ;) Make sure the continuity stays on track.

With that out of the way... Of course Frank and Joe would be put into the Black Organization's hit list eventually! They are THE worst danger magnets, but what can you expect? The little bits of Kaitou Kid were great too; they really added humor to the story! It's a good read, and I hope you keep it up. :)
Miyanoai chapter 9 . 8/1/2009
LOl! I love Kaitou's tricks on them, he makes everything better XD I'm still not sure whether I want the Hardy Boys to find out, on the one hand, I love the reactions of people finding out, on the other hand, everything they said would've been pointless. Guess I'll find out eventually, can't wait till the next chap.
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Even if you didn't make a riddle, you made me laugh! I've always wondered what would happen if Kid dressed Nakamori-keibu in Kaito wear! You could improve your transitioning between characters, but that's just about all that's wrong. You have a great plot concept, so I think I'll be sticking around for the ride.

Shadow
Kittenn1011 chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
There's something that bothered me right at the begining, in Kid's note. "My Dearest Tanteis". You're usage of the Japanese language is incorrect here. They do not pluralize words like we do. The plural of tantei is "tantei".

I also noticed some missing commas in places where you listed things.

Other than that, I am enjoying this fic. Update soon!

-Kittenn1011
TwilTye chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
HA

Good enough for me! Quite clever too. At least in my opinion. I liked the ending. I'd kill to get stuck in a KID costume! Plus I'd finally figure out how the heck he keeps his hat and monocle on (but it'd probably all fall off me after a few seconds anyways) -laughs-

But hm...maybe there should have been more pranking? Pwease? It's hilarious.

There's a few gramatical errors here and there, but it's good enough to...uhm...be okay. XD I have such a way with words.

MORE HEIJI PLEASE

he makes things so much fun
TwilTye chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
-still following along-

...The heist could use some improvement. KID never would make such a fast, simple heist with so little show. At least that's my opinion. (plus there was no riddle or similar clues to give hints to all the tantei)

But it's still quite entertaining. Maybe next chapter should be a continuation of the heist? Kaitou KID simply isn't much fun w/ out the magicshow.
Katosuki chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
I would like for more spice like action a nice flash bomb, narrow escape, momentary suspense where kid is really captured
ziraulo chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
ep! you have to continue this!1
TwilTye chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
It's an interesting story and I'm waiting for the next chapter, even though I've never even read Hardy Boys.

SO that's a plus to the story.

But I'll advise a little more comma usage? Or maybe it's just run on sentences that are bothering me. Either way, just a little more proofreading would make it more enjoyable.
Bikutoru1412 chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Nice! Love how he just walks in in the middle. Poor Joe and Frank! They must be so confused right now! Conan is shocking, and he hasn't been doing as well of a job as he used to at hiding his identity. Can't wait to see them work on the case! ;P
Bikutoru1412 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
This proves to be interesting! I can't wait to see how they go about this. Really, I've only read the first Hardy Boys book and the ones with Nancy Drew. I need to read the others. Poor Conan, he doesn't stand a chance against two detectives! Heiji finding out was bad enough!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4