Reviews for Nickname
kennydied chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
It was really sad, everyone dies, and Goku can't even remeber them.( Please pardon my pathatic excuse at spelling. If you'll excuse me, I going to go butcher the english langugue...goddamnit.) Great story by the way!
Shella chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I lovelovelove how you write Sanzo, and Sanzo-and-Goku. I love your Sanzo-voice, particularly juxtapositions between beautiful, almost poetic wordflow and cursing ("shining, beautiful eyes / fking mantra" springs to mind) - like Sanzo himself it's 'classy as fk'. -Also win: to Hakkai he's 'both-of-you-quit-fighting-before-Sanzo-reloads.' X]

Basically this is distilled awesome.
verity candor chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This is so fantastic and gorgeous! Wow, you really manage to capture the essence of Sanzo's thoughts here, and you manage to reveal with such inner harmony and grace. There's so much insight here, and this is an absolutely beautiful piece of writing.
chibi chimi-chan chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Aw, that was quite heart-warming :D
noonsam chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Beautiful story and a wonderful look into Sanzo's mind.
Nephilum-Kat chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Back again (I pride myself on being nothing if not polite) to review not-so-extensively on your stories. Fantastic. Huzzah. Woop. I enjoyed this one too.

I'm not done with Gaiden, but I had the suspicion that Konzen was one of the previous 'Sanzo's. :3 Much love. I can't wait to read more.
Waifine chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This was an absolutely amazing story. Just...wow. By the end my jaw was slack and my heart was pooling over. This was just too wonderful a story.

I had just posted the latest chapter to my Saiyuki story (in which there is actually a heavy weight on names and identities) and I came to the main page just to check that it had loaded. Then I say this story and thought 'There's no way in hell.'

But damn, there is.

You put my writing to shame! This is such a warm and peaceful (given the bellicose monk it revolves about) story, with so very much harmony. I adored it. It truly just made me smile from ear to ear. I hope you write more such soft, deep and lovely snippets.
ForeheadGoggles chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Aw! That IS sad... I've only seen the anime of Gaiden... Can't seem to find the manga... But anyways... This was very, very, sweet, yet still managed to stay in character in a very Saiyuki sort of way. Fantastic.