Reviews for Legs
Guests are cool chapter 4 . 1/27/2015
I feel I should say this. I love how Reno was the only one to sit with the kids and wear the 3d glasses. So like him ;-)
Unstoppable pervert chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
You do the best lemon scenes ever. Hope you write more like this! ;)
Updateman chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Wow! Thats like, one of the hottest most investing stories I've ever read! Plus it's really got me to like CloudxYuffie a lot more :) Well done, this was some excellent work! ;)
Anon chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Good stuff mate
4everSkyhigh chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I really loved the ending with zack and aerith. Really good story and take on the pairing. :D
Williamgbirkin chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
This is one of my favorite FF pairings, but they are admittedly a little OOC. This is a beautiful story, the emotional parts were nice, there were some very funny jokes, and I'm not ashamed to admit the sex scenes were stimulating. A few things though, first of all how could you cut off the story without a scene of their wedding or their kids? Also when he wake up from his daydreams it makes it seem like nothing that was in the story previously had actually happened, soooooo...WTF! All in all this is definitly in my top 10 for fanfics, and I would love a sequel.
lola chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
i liked this a lot!
sakR9 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Wow this is like Emotional Bomb Christmas...

Great writing here rally
MoonlightWonderer chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Loved it. Lemons were tastefully done. Love how you did the engagement someone realizes not all girls like big flashy jewelry. Brilliant story all round, my new favorite couple.
shikaruTo chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
One of the best lemons I've ever read, if not the best! The whole story was just so sweet an beautiful. Thanks for writing!
Luciastis chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
hi.
Great Apple chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
hi.
16FangsofWrath chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
Ridiculously awesome. I do believe you've changed my fandom.