Reviews for What Do Big Boys Fear Most?
Creator-Tan chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
...Wow. This was...wow. Just so unexpected, and...wow. I usually have something at least slightly intelligent to say, but...I just, I am amazed. Amazing job.
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This fanfic was just so...intense. You could just feel the conflicting emotions within Brick, and I found Blossom's strategy to defeat him-using his attaction towards her-to be very clever on her part. But I couldn't help but feel bad for Brick, since his feelings were used as a weapon against him. A pretty original fic.

japaneserockergirl
Dominate shadow225 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
UH...Did Blossom just...rape him?OMFG!
Derabenu chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
hm...i dont get it! nice story! it was amazing! what is the story about anyways?
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Darn...

That was a twist. It was cute interesting, the way you wrote. I can see Brick being annoyed and wanting to be control, and I love the way Blossom just takes that from him. Unusual, I must say, though not as unusual as the ending. That, my dear, was a WIN! ending for a one-shot! :)
coconutberry chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Wow. I'm not normally a fan of PPG/RRB, but...Wow. That was amazingly well done. The setting of the story really set the mood and made it intriguing. As for the ending, I was NOT expecting that at all, but I really enjoyed it. Great story!
Alicorn chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This is why, even with the huge downside of hell, Him is better...He would never go to pieces over anyone XD
nickelodeonfan453 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That's a really interesting idea, and it was written very well. I honestly never thought that was going to happen :-D
BladedSylph chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Wow uh this was interesting um yah poor