Reviews for Strawberry Medicine
Td03 chapter 2 . 6/8
Huh... he agreed so fast. It's like he was suspended and got brain dead during the next week of school, aftermath of war, preparing for his future college, playing with his sisters and then Old Man says he can live here and he's just "bye lol"
Ker chapter 19 . 4/1
Talk about vindictive. I was right when I said Yachiru is nothing but a spoiled little brat.
Kenpachi just wants to fight Ichigo for fun? WHAT UTTER BULLSHIT! Kenpachi's version of 'fun' is killing his opponent, plain and simple. The only 'compassion' he has is when his opponent is no longer a challenge but still breathing.
Ker chapter 14 . 4/1
Yachiru can be such a spoiled brat. Kenpachi did NOTHING to at least TRY to help her regain her memories from the brain damage HE caused. He knew what he did was wrong, and did the wrong thing to make amends.
jfrost22792 chapter 6 . 1/27
This was...so very strange.
Janell Harris chapter 21 . 1/12
Wow that was awesome dude great story amazing just good from beginning to end great job
Janell Harris chapter 16 . 1/10
This story is the the shit
Janell Harris chapter 10 . 1/9
Wow I love this story great job
Janell Harris chapter 9 . 1/9
Woah my mind just blew away damn tht was good
Janell Harris chapter 6 . 1/8
This story rocks great Job
ArgentofCintra chapter 15 . 9/28/2016
Oh sweet sweer paperwork...
manneravendebruin chapter 21 . 8/13/2016
this has been amazing 'till now. Good balance between a good plot and other 'fancy stuff'. it's fanfics like this one why I even visit this website. Keep up the amazing work, can't wait 'till next chapter! :D
YeagerMeister31 chapter 21 . 7/31/2016