Reviews for That SOLDIER 1st Class
frailityofgenius chapter 44 . 5/2
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a writer. You made me feel Evie's character and feel every emotion she went through and more (which in my opinion is the greatest talent a writer can have; drawing feelings and emotions from people). I am deeply grateful to be able to read your stories, and it honestly feels like an honor to have been on this journey with you, telling the story of Evie and Zack. I only wish there was a sequel because I'm always unhappy when good things come to an end, but they all do, ne? Honestly, I loved the ending—both of them. Obviously partial towards the happy ending because I'm that kind of gal, but the true ending was so beautifully tragic, ugh! Broke my heart to read it (as it should, you know). And I loved the 'betrayal' of Sephiroth, by the way, and if anything thought there should be a little more of her talking with him as he's kicking her ass. Poor Evie in that moment though, my heart broke for her then too. Anyway, I'm rambling on now hehe. I genuinely believe that there are no words to describe how happy it made me to read this work, so thank you so, so much!
frailityofgenius chapter 14 . 5/2
GAH I'll leave a raving review at the end of this (I'm loving it) BUT DAMN I'M SO TEAM SEPHIROTH. I have this whole alternate ending in my head where they can be together, but it's probably just because he's so damn fine. So. Fine.
But on the Evie/Zack route this was super cute.

Still team Sephiroth. T.T
Forgetful Insanity chapter 41 . 6/23/2015
No matter what, reading about the end of Crisis Core ALWAYS MAKES ME GODDAMN CRY I LITERALLY CANNOT
WinterKit18 chapter 43 . 7/30/2014
amazing, the whole entire story was truly amazing. I can't wait for the sequel!
Guest chapter 43 . 7/17/2014
Will Evie date Vincent now that Zack is dead? I hope so. They both lost their loves.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/17/2014
I hope that Evie and Zack at least made love (had sex) before he died.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/17/2014
BOO! What's the point of having this kick ass female soldier if you make her wimp out and lose to Sephiroth? PATHETIC!
Taeniaea chapter 43 . 6/26/2014
cool story
StyxxsOmega chapter 43 . 5/11/2014
Awesome chapter! Please write more when you can.
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
whooo I love this story already
pigless9 chapter 42 . 3/23/2014
These last few chapters have been abesolutely heart breaking. I found myself unable to move, but I kept reading... I think it's because I kept expecting Zack and Evie to end up together and be happy. But it's still... It's still abesolutely amazing. I wouldn't change a thing. You should do a second one. Totally.
StyxxsOmega chapter 42 . 2/22/2014
Awesome! I personally like third person better than anything. It's your choice though. Please write more when you can.
StyxxsOmega chapter 41 . 2/19/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! *starts bawling uncontrollably* It's so sad! But it was a good ending even though I knew what would happen. Please write more when you can.
OhHaiItsMe chapter 40 . 10/20/2013
YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS! HAPPY DAY! HAPPY DAY INDEED! I loved it! ;u; I'm so glad they finally got their feelings out there, now they can face each day knowing that their bottled up feelings are now known! - And ohhh! The AU definitely sounds interesting! Especially meeting Yuffie and Vincent again! And I also want to find out after Zack dies if Cloud forgets just Zack or if he forgets both Zack and Evie! o: I CAN'T WAIT 'TILL YOU UPDATE YOUR STORY AGAIN IT'S REALLY GREAT! \(-)/
Guest chapter 40 . 10/17/2013