Reviews for That SOLDIER 1st Class
Forgetful Insanity chapter 41 . 6/23
No matter what, reading about the end of Crisis Core ALWAYS MAKES ME GODDAMN CRY I LITERALLY CANNOT
WinterKit18 chapter 43 . 7/30/2014
amazing, the whole entire story was truly amazing. I can't wait for the sequel!
Guest chapter 43 . 7/17/2014
Will Evie date Vincent now that Zack is dead? I hope so. They both lost their loves.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/17/2014
I hope that Evie and Zack at least made love (had sex) before he died.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/17/2014
BOO! What's the point of having this kick ass female soldier if you make her wimp out and lose to Sephiroth? PATHETIC!
Taeniaea chapter 43 . 6/26/2014
cool story
StyxxsOmega chapter 43 . 5/11/2014
Awesome chapter! Please write more when you can.
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
whooo I love this story already
pigless9 chapter 42 . 3/23/2014
These last few chapters have been abesolutely heart breaking. I found myself unable to move, but I kept reading... I think it's because I kept expecting Zack and Evie to end up together and be happy. But it's still... It's still abesolutely amazing. I wouldn't change a thing. You should do a second one. Totally.
StyxxsOmega chapter 42 . 2/22/2014
Awesome! I personally like third person better than anything. It's your choice though. Please write more when you can.
StyxxsOmega chapter 41 . 2/19/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! *starts bawling uncontrollably* It's so sad! But it was a good ending even though I knew what would happen. Please write more when you can.
OhHaiItsMe chapter 40 . 10/20/2013
YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS! HAPPY DAY! HAPPY DAY INDEED! I loved it! ;u; I'm so glad they finally got their feelings out there, now they can face each day knowing that their bottled up feelings are now known! - And ohhh! The AU definitely sounds interesting! Especially meeting Yuffie and Vincent again! And I also want to find out after Zack dies if Cloud forgets just Zack or if he forgets both Zack and Evie! o: I CAN'T WAIT 'TILL YOU UPDATE YOUR STORY AGAIN IT'S REALLY GREAT! \(-)/
Guest chapter 40 . 10/17/2013
StyxxsOmega chapter 40 . 10/11/2013
If you were making a joke at me, please tell me straight up. I don't get a lot of things. I would love it if you put up more of Evie's story. I'd like to read the AU one, too. Please write more when you can.
Gawerty chapter 40 . 10/10/2013
As you titled the chapter, and all that's been leading up to it, I am "Literally Breathless" I've been waiting for this, I feel a twang of guilt as Zack might, for Aeris/Aerith. Anyhow, Go Evie! Amazing 4-0, I absolutely enjoyed this one, considering I was scared this was a story I wouldn't get to see continued. Love the story!