Reviews for Conjugal Visitation
J Luc Pitard chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
I liked the variety in your drabbles. I know these were written a fair bit ago, but I thought it never hurts to heap praise for well done writing. Two thoughts came up while reading, though. One is that in the voyeuristic story, I can't imagine him minding, though Yuya would be mortified. I'd pretty much stick with Akari and figure he sensed them a ways off and figured it's their own fault for not shouting out before entering. For the pregnancy one, I loved the idea of him coming to grip with becoming a father, but the milk doesn't flow until the baby is born. At least, that's normally the case. Also, Yuya might blame pregnancy, but (although the manga also plays fast and loose with modern concepts) she wouldn't know about hormones. Just saying. None of that takes away from my having enjoyed reading your writing.
LuvinAniManga chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
I'm glad someone finally covered this topic! Been waiting for it! I thought that was an excellent juxtaposition of his feelings on the matter. Great job!
LuvinAniManga chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
This was hilarious! Excellent!
darklover chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
You're a great writer and all these drabbles are really well written.
darkryubaby chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
yay! love the story. I wish there was another pregnancy piece. the first one was nice but I kinda wish you wrote a whole story based on it. anyway, update soon.
Rose Unspindle chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
Yay, more Kyo/Yuya!

Um, this probably doesn't fit in with thos set of stories, but I would really like to see one with Kyo actually asking, in his own Kyo way, Yuya to marry him. And their actual wedding. Imagining Kyo in the groom kimono is just funny.
Gohanzgirl chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
wow just wow I absolutely love this!
Kitani chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
Cute, gooey fluffiness! yay!
Kitani chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
Reminds me of the end of the manga, when these two are living together. This would really be a scene that would happen between these two during their time together.
Kitani chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
I really liked it! Yuummmeh!

Please update. Kyo and Yuya are awesome together! You're style ish really cute.
KyouyaxCloud chapter 7 . 4/16/2010
oww, so lovely:)

update pliz:)
Minni May Yukibara chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
i have one how bout an actual wedding? or one where he asks her to marry him or somethin well bein kyo he'd porobably more like demand it or unexpectedly drag her to the alter to get it over with lol
Sexy Vampire Girl chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
OMG THIS SI SO CUTE! OMg i can't wait for the baby to come. UPDATE MORE PLEASE.!
sammii chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
here's an idea, though not sure how good it is. Yuya is forced to leave kyo for some reason and he gets really mad.
midnightblue08 chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
well i know that kyo can be rough hahahha but in a forest that was rougher hahahhaha
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »