Reviews for In the Family Way
sillivan chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
You should get in there and edit out all the p that were intended for paragraph marks. They make for rough reading.
JinanRinku chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Well Baines is a world class jackass and doesn't know when to quit.

Btw, Linda you need to try making chapters because your stories are good but one heck of a read. I think this one took me several hours and finding a place to stop so I could sleep was hard. Still very good. And the second of your stories I've read.
Quiet Ryter chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This is cool story!:) When did Adam get a broken arm?
Maara Kai chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
That was an amazing story!
xxBardApprenticexx chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Wow! Okay, first off, I'm not usually big on mpreg. In fact I almost skipped right past this story.

But, oh gods, I'm glad I didn't. (Your summary was just... too interesting, I was pulled in.)

This is just amazing. Rather than just throwing random technical terms or gender swaps around, you created a realistic way for the pregnancy. But that wasn't even the best part! You went into the political manipulations that caused it all! And it gets EVEN BETTER! You actually dealt with how Methos would feel about suddenly being a not-quite-man capable of bearing child, and how it almost messed with his and Duncan's relationship. REALISTICALLY!

Overall, BRAVO! Thank you, so much! ... You may have actually convinced me to start looking for more mpreg stories!

TheSiner chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I liked the story. Ok, I admit, that I didn't buy some explanations, but it was good anyway. Maybe try to fix all those 'p'-s though.
StarGazer chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I like the story so far, but you have a small error.

Mount Palomar Observatory is in the mountains above San Diego (although it is run by CalTech in Pasadena).

Mount Wilson is in the San Gabriel Mountains above Los Angeles. It is no longer used for serious astronomy research due to light pollution, but it is used by students from CalTech and other area universities as well has having viewing sessions for the general public and classes.
BETH JA chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I really enjoyed this story (a true Methos lover I am)...I hope there is a sequel coming in the future
Zonya chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Amazing story! Any sequels to read? Good work.