Reviews for Shinjite Ai no Tsuzujki : Believe Love Goes On
animekraze chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
I'm a little confused. The suducetress raped Inuyasha, but Inuyasha she was Kagome? And Kagome thought he was with another woman right? It is good though.
Rinoas' LionHeart chapter 14 . 12/30/2003
I read this on your website and then noticed that at the bottom of the page there was a link to ! I was so happy that I could review! Your story is very sad, I cried. Seriously, I did. This is the only story that makes me cry. The closest I could come to crying on other fics was getting teary eyed. But I cried for this one! So very sad. Good, but sad. I have your website already on bookmark, and now I'll be reading almost all your fics. Because I don't really watch Ranma, but I watch DBZ and Inuyasha... Well, its a good story, and I love it so much... I've read quite a few of yours on your website, good ones too. Well, have to go. Bye'!
-Shady girl
P.S. I put you on Author Alert, Fav Authors list, and the story on my fav stories list... Bye'!
Squidget KittyKatz chapter 14 . 9/7/2003
wow! It was sad and happy i loved it! but something comfuses the show before Kagome descovers the well was that all really hapeing? I guess we will never know
Houseki chapter 10 . 8/9/2003
i didn't say this in my other review so i had to go to this chapter to say: "i loved your story so much the name of your original character became my penname!" if you didn't already notice that. bet you noone's ever recived a review from an o/c from their story. are you gonna finish this version or just leave it? i don't really care cuz i've read it before but it would be nice to just type in the story id and read this every once in a while.
Houseki chapter 11 . 8/9/2003
I read this on your website so when i found it here i had to read it again and reveiw! this is such a great story! i absolutly love it! i read all of the inuyasha stories on your web site and i loved all of them!
lily day chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
I can't believe that there are only six reviews on this! I have been reading your Inu-yasha fics on your site and I was really excited to find out that you were on fanfiction, just like me. I really enjoy your writing, you have an amazing talent for plot lines and I would be honored if you would take the time to read my stories.
miko youkai chapter 14 . 5/16/2003
hello my name is Jessica. i was at chiisana inuyasha reading your stories. i think i got a lil confused in the order of how to read it because i'm a lil confused i think i might have read some of it in the correct order but not to sure of the rest please. if you could email me at with the order of how to read i would appreciate it very much other from what i read that wasnt too confusing for me i thought it was excellent.. though i happened to disagree with you for taking out Houseki i thought that kagome should have reused the rosary beads on her so that inuyasha wouldn't have had to kill her and koga would still have his love and the story might have turned out differently but thats just my opinion keep on with the story i'm enjoying every bit of it. Thanks
PixiesOfTheNight chapter 14 . 3/2/2003
i like your story, very well written. thank you for writing.
Saotomealita chapter 2 . 12/30/2001
Wheeeee! This is cool! Also great! Please continue!
Key chapter 2 . 12/30/2001
wow. what an original idea. i loved reading every sentence! (i ususally skip stuff as i read XD;) i'm glad i decided to read this!
Ki'dra4 chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
::wants more:: Aaah Sarah. . . Your ficcie sounds like it may be very much of interest. Yay! Not many people include Naraku. . . ::randomly wonders why:: Aaah, well. I like it. See ya on LJ
Dragon Ninja chapter 2 . 12/29/2001
Inuyasha raped? O_o;; Anyway, the story is looking good. Can't wait to find out what happen next. Keep up the good work!