Reviews for The Loss of Life and Liberty
gilraenstar chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
oh my god that was funny. its so true though. everybody totally controls them. so funny...
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Alas, poor Jim Kirk does make a very valid point. I have been guilty of this accusation myself. *light sigh* I apologize, Captain-but it is just so much fun. I sympathize, but that does not mean I will make an effort to change it. I am sorry.

(Bones and Spock amused me in this, as well.)

Well done.
Trekky18 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wow...that is SO true. We fanfic writers are evil and do very horrible stuff to these poor guys.

-Trekky17
Neuronerd chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Brillaint! Too bad this didn't go on. The thought of Jim and the crew being aware of what we do with them is hillarious! Well thought out and executed. Gold star for you!
Stop Forrest Stop chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh lord, this made me smile. Very funny - very true. Poor Jim... :D
Imaginary Fluorescent Doves chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
That was really funny and incredibly accurate. With this in mind, I look forward to putting Kirk in awkward situations in the future.
veredgf chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Great piece! I love reading Kirk!Torture... but you're right, FF writers are evil... I actually wrote a TOS story where Kirk becomes blind *snort*...
WeeLittleBeastie chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
hahaha! That was awesome. Very amusing. Good writing! :D
straywriting chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Rofl. This was good. Love how you pulled out the fanfic writers, didn't see that one coming. It's too true too - we just love to hurt Kirk! Great fic!