Reviews for The Captive
Book loving weir chapter 6 . 10h ago
I noticed while talking about Edwards you said "again" we never saw him in the first place
-Book loving weirdo
Guest chapter 22 . 7/5/2014
Wait! What the hell! ? Over? ! U CANT LEAVE ANTTI CLIFT HANGER LIKE THAT! Who did she end up with? Please make a part 2 for this story!
Sarah chapter 22 . 7/5/2014
Moooooooreeeeeeee please! And soon. I liked.
lilmizzkkCullen chapter 22 . 6/25/2014
This is amazing wow I'm speechless I have been reading many Bella and James fanfics but so far this is my favourite one
JXB Addicted chapter 22 . 4/26/2014
Edward and James just need to learn how to share! I'm sure Bella would be up for that! Lol! TTFN! JXB ;-}
Chloe chapter 22 . 12/24/2013
That was great!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/19/2013
ok LOVED the story ...what kinda ending is this ? WTF who did she pick ?
fantasmeni chapter 22 . 6/5/2013
I really like the way you portray James in this. Great job! I almost want a sequel, but I think I prefer the way you left things. I hope you'll write more soon ;)
Wouldn'tYou chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
-WantToKnow
As much as I loved the story, I can't help but scream, "What?! Where's the BLOODY SEQUEL?!"

As you can tell, I quite want the sequel.
franfiction97 chapter 22 . 3/11/2013
I am so in love with your story, I don't want it to end!
I will literally get down on my knees and beg you to write a sequel, pretty please?!
Krystal Emarald chapter 22 . 2/10/2013
Absolutely amazing.i finally found what i have been huntinlg for months. But plz make a sequel
XxCoraxX chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Please write a sequel to this story it was the first story i read on fan fic and its always on my mind so please please please write a sequel!
Mia14-15 chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
LOVE IT! 3
rxl03b chapter 22 . 1/17/2013
I enjoyed reading your story and REALLY hoping for a sequel!
omnomsoup chapter 22 . 1/8/2013