Reviews for Blind Fate
Guest chapter 19 . 10/29/2016
Seriously, one of the best stories within this fandom I've ever read! Amazingly well done you, plus I have to say you are the first person ever to introduce a secondary couple plus a bunch of non canon characters I've genuinely excepted and liked. This whole thing was awesome and going to make it to my personal top 10. So thank you.
Just me chapter 19 . 2/8/2016
Forever grateful for this amazing peace of beautiful reading material. Honestly wonderfully written. Thank you very much! Have a nice day x
ncisMCABBY chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
I am in a state of shock. I have never sworn so hard, laughed, cried, or gotten so emotional over a story before. This is unbeleivably amazing. I don't even know how to put how much I loved this story into words. Just you deserve a standing ovation. This was just so great, keep up the good work and stay rad.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
She can't tell Elphie is im her 40s? Elphaba must have aged too well
woodland59 chapter 19 . 1/6/2014
Great job writing this! I really, really hate Gelphie and am an avid Fiyeraba fan, but this story was the first one that actually made me hate Fiyero! But I still love him in real life.
nursejoy7 chapter 19 . 7/5/2013
OMG that story was absolutly AMAZING! gosh promise me you will do other gelphie fic like that 8.8 I LOVED it SO MUCH! bravo!
Aedelstan chapter 19 . 6/14/2013
One the best works ever :)
ChaoticSymphonyofDarkness chapter 19 . 4/13/2012
Lol, aside from the spelling errors, this was a wonderful story. In all honesty, I could not put this story down. Great job!
RealityInMyDreams chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Hey, I tried responding to your message and I guess its not going through so when I tried to send you a new message it said the PM services was disabled for you. So I hope to hear from you soon.

Bye,

J
wendy the wicked chapter 19 . 1/13/2011
Wow,i littarly just sat here for 5 hours reading this. It was amazing! One of the best things ive read.
wendy the wicked chapter 19 . 1/13/2011
RealityInMyDreams chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Hey :)

I tried returning your PM but it wouldn't let me, it said you disabled your PM feature so just stopped by to say hi :) Sorry for getting back so late. Hope to talk to you soon.

-J
romcat chapter 19 . 12/17/2010
Well, all in all, this has been a teriffic read. Drama and laughter. Really "rich" characterizations. I didn't think it was possible to love Elphie more than I did and do, but yes that has happened. There is no one quite like the Green Girl and we all, like Elphie kinda fall for the crazy blonde!

Sydney was a wonderful idea. Very like her Mom but different enough...

and as I said earlier thanks for the "mature" Elphaba and Glinda in their full power as Woman...

I shall miss your story, and thank you for writing it. I'll be off to read your sequel!

By for now!

romcat chapter 18 . 12/16/2010
Hey There:

Well ya did good work. I spent my late teen years rawling around in mine fields on the old East/West German border, then jumping into Forest Fires from Helicopters and you got me choked up and sniffling! Of course I blame my daughters! ;)

Gonna save the last chapter for tomorrow morning with my coffee...

Thanks.

romcat chapter 16 . 12/16/2010
Apparently you beguiled your muse! ;)

Love these characters! I prticularly like that my favourite witch Elphie is around my age. I bet as with Idina she's aging beautifully!

At least you wrote one decent male character... well he's not the most cerebral but hey...

Enjoying!