Reviews for Family Matters
NatalyaShae chapter 1 . 8/24
HAHAHAHAHAHA "The butler did it" HAHAHA nice story, it's pretty good
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
He he that was good and poor Tony, hmm so senior is in a hospital or nursing home somewhere and he had had a stroke or something that incapacitated him? Tony and nice papa bear Gibbs as usual
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Nice take on the whole 'where the crap is Senior?' I don't think I've ever seen this idea for why he wasn't there.

But I do like the last line as well. *grins*

Athena13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Morrolan chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Love this.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Loved the ending

such a Tony thing to say

and it is a good thing Gibbs knows why he leaves he need someone there for him when he comes back.
Greysh chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
nice chapter :) This is a very diffrent view of family dinozzo! I liked it.
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I've enjoyed all of your NCIS stories, they just keep getting better. I love the way you show the caring, mentor/friendship between Gibbs and DiNozzo with details like Gibbs giving Tony "the Butler did it" at the end of the story, and ordering the Chinese food. Please let me know if I can help with the story you're working on, I definitely want you to keep writing when you have the time!
Mirthless Laughter chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
You know, I don't know how I feel about Tony's relationship with his father, since nothing on the show has really confirmed in my mind that he was abused (some things suggest it, but there MIGHT be plausible explanations, if the writers work hard enough). There are a ton of good pieces out there where Tony's Dad is the bad guy (I think you might have written a few of those; I guess I'll find out as I attempt to go through your stories submitting the reviews you deserved and failed to get from me), but I like that you chose to explore and post one where his Dad wasn't the bad guy.

As always, you did an excellent job keeping Tony and Gibbs so in-character, and I loved it. Thanks for posting it, even after retirement. (
Denouement Intrusion chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Oh wow. Another Richefic story! I pulled it up into a separate window in my browser and waited for a day when I really needed it.

It didn't disappoint. Even if it IS a recovered older story and not an indication that you have come back from Hiatus in Mexico, I still really needed it.

It's just wonderful, so comfortable and familiar in it's take on Gibbs/Tony and such a delicate delineation of the developing relationship as the years passed. An interesting and very unusual take on Tony's dad and what happened between them. Heartbreaking in how it depicts Tony's attempts to maintain some connection with the man he remembers from his early childhood. Heartening in how it depicts his connection with his surrogate father and how Gibbs feels parental toward Tony. And a wonderful touch at the end, a needed bit of humor that leaves us feeling all warm and comfy despite the essentially sad topic.

I am... familiar with difficult anniversaries. I hope that sharing this with us eased it for you somewhat. My condolences. And, of course, I will continue to leave you on author alert should you find any more buried gems. Take care of yourself.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
LOL I have a parent almost as bad and soemtimes I wonder if I would go visit. I think I would though probably more often.
aredhela82 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
And I really, really hope for more. Please? *shy smile*
aredhela82 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Thanks! It was very, very nice surprise to see you coming back with another story. As usual, that was equally good like other your stories. I really enjoyed reading. Thank you again!
bree1387 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
What a pleasant surprise to see a new story from you. Thanks for sharing.
cymraes chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
thank you for posting this very measured fic
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »