Reviews for True or False
frustrated fireworks chapter 20 . 9/7/2010
Lol, zora sure is funny XD

okay, here's the question.

1. Do you always screaming all the time?

2. Can i read your diary please?

3. I have a request. change all Chad's clothes with Tawni's dresses please...
accidentalartistry chapter 20 . 7/14/2010
ha ha, glee's one of the best shows ever, so i guess i have to runt rack :))

did you know that sonny and chad are dating?

would you like for me to get you into a jonas brother's concert?

do you have a pet iguana?

who's your favourite jonas brother?

are you going to miss us when you stop writing this?

Too bad you're ending this story, i've loved it! :))
pinaypinay chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
aW i want to join club on chap 4
TheLogicalDreamer chapter 20 . 6/30/2010
hi waz up? ok so my questions r what is your favorite type of cheese? is chad a good singer? is sonny always so...well sonny? is grady single? where can i get cheese pants? and finnally do you no your my favorite prankster? lata
NickIsMine chapter 20 . 6/29/2010
If you think I would rather a page from Nick's diary, can you read one? I know you spy on him as well!
StarsAndMoons214 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
nohis real name is Chad Dylan Goldfarm!
SIR WHOBLE chapter 20 . 6/29/2010
How would glee make me run track if I never watch it? Oh...I get it. I would have to run away from the TV. Genius. I was right! Chad does have a blankie! What I don't understand is that some people ask how Zora's been. But nobody ever asks how you've been. So, are you having a nice day Always Juliet? I don't think your reviewers (yes, including me) appreciate your hard work to write this story. So here are my final questions for Zora:

1. How are your shoes fitting today?

2. Are you having a nice life?

3. What's your favorite bird?

4. Is it upsetting that you get questions about Chad and Sonny?

5. Have you ever thought of building a Paradox machine? Even though it messes up time and space?

6. Do you ever think Mr. Condor is a Slitheen in disguise?

7. Have you ever seen a blue police call box flying through the sky?

8. Would you want to meet your fans someday?

9. What would be the last prank you do before you die?

10. Does chad even know that you have a blog and put some embarassing things about him on it?

11. You and Always Juliet better have a wonderful life!
liarliarplants4hire chapter 20 . 6/29/2010
YAY new chapter! :D

As usual, it was PERFECT.

Don't doubt your awesomeness!

OR I WILL COME TO STALK YOU.

Haha, I'm just kidding.

I'm too poor to stalk you.

Anyway...

Since the next chapter is the last chapter, I'm going to ask a question~

If you got a magical wishing egg and you could wish for anything out of these three choices, which would it be?

A. To make Chad a child and the only way to turn him back is to find his evil twin who has magic powers and defeat him and make him turn Chad back to his normal age.

B. That you were all thrown into an "Alice in Wonderland" inspired world, and that everyone played different characters.

Or C. That you all switched bodies.

Now, here are the catches.

If you chose A: As you are about to battle his brother, you found out that you were too weak and you couldn't defeat him. Then, on the way back home, Chad becomes his usual self. BUT. He doesn't remember anything. Anything at all, so he runs away. You try to find him, and after the LONGEST search of your life Sonny finds him. Now, you have to help him remember everything. How do you do it?

If you chose B:

Now, choose who you want to be each character in "Alice in Wonderland" You CAN mix up genders (EX Chad could be Alice and Sonny could be the Mad Hatter) After that, I want you to write how your adventure would go. You know, how do you fight the Red Queen? Who do you meet along the way? You can mess it up and NOT go along the movie by the way.

If you chose C:

After 5 minutes you all freak out and try to go back to your original bodies. You've tried a million ways but they don't seem to work. At last, a mysterious person appears (I want it to be me! :D) and tells you the way to turn back. What did she (me) tell you and did it work?

ONE LAST IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Did you enjoy answering my questions?
dothepepperminttwist chapter 20 . 6/29/2010
i didn't know it was peppermint season! i thought that was in december... but you can enjoy peppermint anytime, yes? :)

What other buildings are you not allowed to go into? I'm not allowed within 50 feet of a banjo store...
J chapter 20 . 6/29/2010
Aw! Poor Chad! XD
DelphineCormyay chapter 20 . 6/29/2010
That was great D It's Winter for me (

What does Chad's hair taste like? Please tell me as me and my friend must know.

What's your favourite season and why?

Were you born this devious or did you have to work on it?

Did you go to school at any point in your life and if so were you kicked out?

Do you know how to get rid of a really bad headach?

Do you know how to get rid of stress?

Update as soon as possibly possible D
1ZORAFANTHEREWILLEVERBEEEEEEEE chapter 19 . 6/17/2010
QUESTION 1 HI HI HI OH MY FLUFFY HAMSTER I CAN'T BELEIVE I'M ASKING THE REAL ZORA A QUESTION! OK SO MY QUESTION IS IS IS IS IS IS IIIIIIIIIIS *FAINTS*

QUESTION 2 umm hi zora! um this is 's friend and umm her question was if she could join your spy team and the ummmmm uu the "bunch of letters" movement and umm i think thats it i got to go now if you will excuse me i have to make a trip to the emergency room with a golf cart...my friend is crazy...
Zora is my hero chapter 19 . 5/9/2010
What ever happened to the camera in Chad's dressing room?

How exactly did Chad do when you told him Sonny liked bald guys?

Please, Please, Please, can you read another diary entry (I wont be mad if you dont)

Can you tell us about your favorite pranks on everyone.

Dont you agree that all ducks should be purple.

Your my hero i want to be just like you
NickIsMine chapter 19 . 4/8/2010
Feel free to comment on my name all you like!

How many skorts does Sonny own?

What's Chad's favourite saying?

Can we see a page from Tawni's diary

Where do you get your clothes from?

Oh and can I join the BRFFAIYSWWKYB Movement, please?
bougeotte chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Never mind! hahaha I wrote that BEFORE I read chapter 2! Hahahahaha :) This is really good! I LOVE IT!