Reviews for Details
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
All I could do during reading this was go 'awww!' I remember how terrible it was for Ryoutaro when Yuuto disappeared. This was just beatiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I've actually read this before; this is my second time! I really wish that the reunion happened like this. I love me some good yaoi. xD

I just finished watching the series today, so I needed some fanfics to cheer me up. I was crying so hard. D:

But this is really good~~
Ambivalence chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Aw, thanks so much for writing this! I just finished watching the final episode and have spent the last half hour or so culling the internet for Yuuto/Ryoutaro fics.

Now I'm all sniffly remembering Ryoutaro's face when Yuuto disappeared... I wish this was the way their reunion had really happened!
podjok-henshin chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Huwa...Nice Fic! XD

I must agree with you, I also can't find more fics Kamen Rider in general...(I write KR general, but can't speak English. LOL)

I hope someday there'll be moar kamen Rider showa's fics too *p
Lost Flame chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I just want to say I love your for writing a Ryoutaros/Yuuto story. I've been looking everywhere for them. Good job. Thanks. 3
Xanagar chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
It's a shame the Den-O fandom doesn't produce more stories. This one was lovely. Keep up the good work.