Reviews for If I Should Die Before I Wake
Jade-t9 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I really loved this! It is not only refreshingly introspective but also extremely well written. Great job!
paper.creations chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Absolutely fantastic! That was amazingly well done, great plot line, wonderful characterizations. Loved it :)

the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This is one of my favourite stories out of all of your amazing stories.

I seriously love this.
Englishpudding chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Oh,God, I loved this. I've always had a penchant for the surreal and stories that are a little quirky, so this held massive appeal for me.

I'm finally coming to terms with CoE (even though I will NEVER accept it as the Torchwood I fell in love with) and am at last able to attempt to read stories set before that travesty, without falling apart.

So glad I read this and will make a concerted effort to catch up on all the others you have posted.
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Gorgeous. Wonderful tension, and fabulous science fiction.

WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
aw good story! poor Ceran only wanted to talk! great job!
Mc Parrot chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Awwh - that was great. Mushy and sweet,with lashings of angst just what I like :-)

Many thanks
adribetty394 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Oh you made me cry! High compliment that! Fantastic narrative and great dialogue! I loved it. And the title, oh that's my favorite part of that song. It gives me chills.
toobeauty chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
wow, that was really strange but nice to read...
captainme chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Bloody awesome.

LovelyWickedGrin chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I absolutely love this. It's so perfect.

I get randomly attatched to the most random fics, and this is definitely a prime example of that. I just absolutely adore this one. *chuckles*

Amazingly brilliant, darling, really.(: