Reviews for The Life She Should've Had
lena.martinovic chapter 3 . 4/17
Oh my god, this is so sad. I'm weeping. Why would you do this?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
you're an amazing writer but this is just cruel i am sick to my stomach ugh why
Hyacinth79 chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
As much as i love happy endings, this was such a bittersweet moment that u can't help but enjoy the sadness of it and be happy for Logan.U write so well that u put ur readers in Rory's shoes and we understand what she goes through, all the emotions she feels. Thanks for writing & sharing!
Hyacinth79 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
The great thing about this chapter is there's always a chance they could get back together. There's that anticipation that something is about to happen. Until u read the title of chapter could see it going either way this point.
Hyacinth79 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Thought i already reviewed this. Sorry. I actually enjoyed this, despite the sad ending. I thought it was bittersweet moment.
Forgottobealover chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Dude no. Just no.

I hate you.

I think you should know that

Logan and Rory should have ended together D:

And to be honest, I wouldn't be so upset about it if you weren't such a good writer (see what I did there?)
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
ahhhhhhh im most def crying now! and it just ended! what promised a comeback and it was never ever finished!
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
sooooooooo he is going to marry her :0(
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
ahhhh im crying...this is wrong..he cant marry someone else! and i love how Steph is preggers! cute cute!
Rian chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
most depressing story ever. :(

Very well written though.
shawol-cassie-elf chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
Oh my god. This story tortured me. It practically ripped my heart out and had me pulling my hair out. Please tell me that you won't just leave this story like this because they just HAVE to end up together. Please please please please please update.
Willow chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Chapter 4 is a must. :)
carebearkara chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
The last two chapters of this fic made me cry so much, mostly the last one. I kept hoping the wedding wouldn't happen and Rory and Logan would get back together. I hate Shira so much!
Penelope Applegate chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
Awhhhh! Is it over? It's not over, is it? It can't be over!

Tott chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
awww so sad but a very rory thing to do. please write more :)