Reviews for The Life She Should've Had
Tott chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
aww almost made me cry with what shira did to rory :( well written :)
Tott chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
well written :)
Abbydoodle23 chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Great job! I really loved your story so far! You have a great plot line (although this chapter almost made me tear up a little!). It kind of seemed like at the end of this chapter that it was the end of this story, is that true? Or are you still trying to write more for this story? I really hope that you will. It made me sad how you ended it with Rory sad and Logan happy and married. I know that he wouldn't wait around for her forever, but now I want to see where Rory'll end up. In this story of course. Well, great job! I love all of your stories! Please keep updating them!
kitty j chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
julie, ACE, muffin,

This story is shaping up to be very intense. And sad. You actually had me holding my breath for the last couple of paragraphs. Really looking forward to more (soon please). Sorry this one is so short but it is the third review I given your work tonight. Can't wait to read more.

kitty j
write.learn.remember chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
please please please! write another chapter!
JJsMommy27 chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
well kinda of made me sad in this chapter but your doing a good job and hope that you will update soon so i can find out what happens so please update soon
Madison725 chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
Please update soon!
Curley-Q chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
well done
RoryLoganFan chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
Aw so sad! I thought for sure she would interrupt them, or he would back out at the last second. In a way, I understand because Logan can't be expected to just sit around; he has moved on, now he just needs to move on back to Rory ;)...can't wait for an update!
ldjumper06 chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
ok, so you really should update this story again soon. it's great and I can't wait to find out how this all ends up as a Rogan story! you are doing a great job so keep up the great work!
Miss Sunshine15 chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
Urgh! I hate Shira, she is such a bitch!

Although I am disappointed that Logan actually got married im actually glad that Rory didnt stop the wedding in the middle of the ceremony. I thought Rory's speech was very dignified and showed her to be a much bigger and loving person than Shira could ever be.

Im really looking forward to seeing where you take this fic from here.
Vivss chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
Hey great chapter!

I liked that the wedding actually happened, even though I'm a big Sophie supporter too. Rory didn't have any right to ruin Logan's day here. I'm glad she left with some dignity.

Update soon!
Lizzie1211 chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
I like that she handled it maturely & it wasn't another story where they run off together from the wedding. I'm interested to see their journey back to one another & how Rory is moving on w her life too.
iwannabegilmore chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
update sooN!
celticgina chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
really enjoying this story...please don't make us wait months till the next update?
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »