Reviews for The Life She Should've Had
ln1 chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Ok you made me cry.

I hope you update again soon.
dolce-vita chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
I've just rediscovered your stories after being absent from the rogan universe for a long time (twilight sizzles me;) )

This is so sad, yet this story is addictive. Not surprising, all of your stories are amazing! I hope you'll update soon, it's great to see that I'm not the only rogan supported left )

Keep up the great writing!

Kind regards,

Queen Ferret chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
I love this story - I love that you’re starting with a disaster, I have feeling that this is going to be a great journey.
Ms.Nom de Plume chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
Interesting plot - I'm intrigued by the potential of the story and the variety of paths you have laid out in front of you. Will you kill off Kim? Will we find out it's all a manipulation by Mama Shira? Will Rory become the other woman? I look forward to reading more!
Rosie 3 chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
Great update, can't wait for the next :D
Kasssieee chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
So so so so sad...
Kathrin chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
I love your story :) It is really something different - but I hope you keep on writing. Hopefully therell be a happy end!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
I loved this chapter. You are a fantastic writer and if you don't continue this it would be a huge shame. This really is an amazing story. Poor Rory, I loved the bravery you gave her for giving that "speech." Please update soon.

mybeatingheart chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
please update soon!
bear67 chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
I was expecting a more kick ass speech. Anyways I hope you update again soon! Merry Christmas
Juzzy88 chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Great Chapter!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Well, that certainly can't be the end. Because Logan is married, to a woman who I don't know, but I hate already, and Rory is single, and trying to move on with her life. This just won't do. I just have to hope that the next update will include some Rory/Logan action. Please!
ILoveMusic78 chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
I really hope there will be more

This is so great, I love how sweet Richard, Emily, Colin, etc are to Rory.

I also loved how selfless Rory was in giving that toast

And believe it or not, I love how evil Shira is, it fits her so well
bookluver127 chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
what the...ok, is she really going to get over him like that? or are they going to get together...very confused and mad...
StuddedDenim chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Wow! Thank you for the update! It was an unexpected Christmas gift :) Like you, I am still a HUGE Sophie supporter even though the show has been over for a couple of years. This chapter was both heartbreaking and inspiring, in my opinion. I admire the bravery that Rory displays in this chapter when it is obvious that she's dying on the inside. I don't hate this chapter, I adore it. Plus, the little scene with Colin and Rory, LOVED it! I have total faith in you that you'll bring our favourite couple back together somehow. I'm more interested in how you're going to do it now!

Looking forward to the next update!

116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »