Reviews for The Life She Should've Had
iwannabegilmore chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
update sooN!
celticgina chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
really enjoying this story...please don't make us wait months till the next update?
ln1 chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Ok you made me cry.

I hope you update again soon.
dolce-vita chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
I've just rediscovered your stories after being absent from the rogan universe for a long time (twilight sizzles me;) )

This is so sad, yet this story is addictive. Not surprising, all of your stories are amazing! I hope you'll update soon, it's great to see that I'm not the only rogan supported left )

Keep up the great writing!

Kind regards,

Corinne
Queen Ferret chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
I love this story - I love that you’re starting with a disaster, I have feeling that this is going to be a great journey.
Ms.Nom de Plume chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
Interesting plot - I'm intrigued by the potential of the story and the variety of paths you have laid out in front of you. Will you kill off Kim? Will we find out it's all a manipulation by Mama Shira? Will Rory become the other woman? I look forward to reading more!
Rosie 3 chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
Great update, can't wait for the next :D
Kasssieee chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
So so so so sad...
Kathrin chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
I love your story :) It is really something different - but I hope you keep on writing. Hopefully therell be a happy end!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
I loved this chapter. You are a fantastic writer and if you don't continue this it would be a huge shame. This really is an amazing story. Poor Rory, I loved the bravery you gave her for giving that "speech." Please update soon.

-JoPo
mybeatingheart chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
please update soon!
bear67 chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
I was expecting a more kick ass speech. Anyways I hope you update again soon! Merry Christmas
Juzzy88 chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Great Chapter!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Well, that certainly can't be the end. Because Logan is married, to a woman who I don't know, but I hate already, and Rory is single, and trying to move on with her life. This just won't do. I just have to hope that the next update will include some Rory/Logan action. Please!
ILoveMusic78 chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
I really hope there will be more

This is so great, I love how sweet Richard, Emily, Colin, etc are to Rory.

I also loved how selfless Rory was in giving that toast

And believe it or not, I love how evil Shira is, it fits her so well
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »