Reviews for The Life She Should've Had
SassyReaderGirl chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Well, that certainly can't be the end. Because Logan is married, to a woman who I don't know, but I hate already, and Rory is single, and trying to move on with her life. This just won't do. I just have to hope that the next update will include some Rory/Logan action. Please!
ILoveMusic78 chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
I really hope there will be more

This is so great, I love how sweet Richard, Emily, Colin, etc are to Rory.

I also loved how selfless Rory was in giving that toast

And believe it or not, I love how evil Shira is, it fits her so well
bookluver127 chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
what the...ok, is she really going to get over him like that? or are they going to get together...very confused and mad...
StuddedDenim chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Wow! Thank you for the update! It was an unexpected Christmas gift :) Like you, I am still a HUGE Sophie supporter even though the show has been over for a couple of years. This chapter was both heartbreaking and inspiring, in my opinion. I admire the bravery that Rory displays in this chapter when it is obvious that she's dying on the inside. I don't hate this chapter, I adore it. Plus, the little scene with Colin and Rory, LOVED it! I have total faith in you that you'll bring our favourite couple back together somehow. I'm more interested in how you're going to do it now!

Looking forward to the next update!

~SD
Shmarqs chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
You totally made my birthday so much more special! Please update soon!
k chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
i'm so sad... but can't wait to see where you go from here. Can't wait for you to update your others stories. I love all your stories.
ellie gilmore chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
heey, nice chapter, really. Although it doesn't look like the story is going to have a happy end, i know they will end up together. Go on, it's great :D

greets
mybeatingheart chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
please update soon! logan cant marry kim!
Heaven829 chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
please update soon i want to read more
jt chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Love it!
mybeatingheart chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
please update soon!
nali0403 chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
omg...i hate shira! but i do love colin and finn, and surprisingly richard and emily too! i think this is going to be a good one! i hope he does pull a ross...or something...of course you have something in your head! please update soon! and on a side note...what's a sophie?
pinkshades10 chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
LOVE THE STORY :) UPDATE SOON :)
Missy Clever chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Aw! this was such a good chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next. GOOD JOB!
Logansnumberone chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Julie

Omg how can you do this?

I love this new story and again I ask how can you do this?

Leave us hanging like this? Well I pray it's not going to be a long wait to see what happens.

and yay for writing the next chapter of ISWAK and JHL.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »