Reviews for The Life She Should've Had
RoryLoganFan chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
So, I read the summary of this story, and told myself I wouldn't read it because it would probably be a story that broke my heart until the very end. Then of course, that plan was completely shot when I saw you were the author, and of course I couldn't resist. And, I am now eagerly awaiting an update just like I expected! ;)But I am glad you are throwing this out there, it's very unique and intriguing. I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going, especially since it's already his wedding day, and there was no big build up before it. Update soon!
Swtcheeks chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
you better update and quick..so many questions!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
You're making my heart hurt! If you are such a Rogan lover (which you obviously are, because I have read every single one of your stories), then why are you such a sadist? This is seriously evil of you. Unless Logan has a before the wedding epiphany, then I don't think I can read this anymore.
kirgie chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
OMG! i love it!
AminalLuv chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
You know I love all your stories and this new one is no exception. As much as I would love another update to AOSCR or JHL or well, pick one of your 20 other fics and insert here, I would also love to see more of this one. I have a feeling the bride is going to be a no show. Then Rory can be there to comfort poor jilted Logan. :)
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I think I am a masochist. Because I lvoed it and I just hope LIK REALLY HOPE that this somehow someway has a happy ending, cause otherwise I will die inside as well. :D

Hopefull you'll have time to update your other stories, they are all great Julie! :D
Summerbelle chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This is technically a great start, but I don't know if I can emotionally handle a story with Logan being in love with someone else. And as much as I would want him to be with Rory, I don't want him to be the kind of guy to leave someone at the altar or after they've been married. I know I'll keep reading it of course, but just reading the first chapter was just so sad for me. I couldn't get out of bed for two days when I heard my ex was getting married, so I can't imagine how Rory could go through attending the wedding.

That being said...update as soon as possible please so I can see how it works out. Please need happy endings.
bananaslugg chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
good good good! tho i hope you'll update more frequently to...
BeatrizBeltran chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Love it already! please continue
starlite1108 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I would really love to hear this chapter from Logan's point of view, too. I really wonder what he was thinking when he invited her. So far, great start.
xotiffanytran chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
i love the idea, but just sitting here, i had the overwhelming urgency to turn back around and run. lol. not because the story is horrible, in fact that chapter was very well written, I just cant possibly stand the fact that this could not be a Rogan... which I hope it is, because i dont think i can stomach the idea of any one with Logan but Rory. lol. but ok, i guess I will have to sit tight and wait to find out what will happen next. :)
Anon chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
O I like it! Please continue.
colourmehappy chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
God, so good:) I would love to see another chapter soon!
Miss Sunshine15 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
OMG! Definitely good, although rather sad too! THe thought of Logan marrying someone other that Rory is just not right. I really feel for Rory, its bad enough just having to see an ex with a new girlfriend never mind watching the marry someone else. As you can probably tell from my pen name im a big Friends fan so i loved the reference to Ross's disaterous wedding to Emily!

I cant wait to see were you take this so update soon! x
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8