Reviews for The Life She Should've Had
kirgie chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
OMG! i love it!
AminalLuv chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
You know I love all your stories and this new one is no exception. As much as I would love another update to AOSCR or JHL or well, pick one of your 20 other fics and insert here, I would also love to see more of this one. I have a feeling the bride is going to be a no show. Then Rory can be there to comfort poor jilted Logan. :)
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I think I am a masochist. Because I lvoed it and I just hope LIK REALLY HOPE that this somehow someway has a happy ending, cause otherwise I will die inside as well. :D

Hopefull you'll have time to update your other stories, they are all great Julie! :D
Summerbelle chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This is technically a great start, but I don't know if I can emotionally handle a story with Logan being in love with someone else. And as much as I would want him to be with Rory, I don't want him to be the kind of guy to leave someone at the altar or after they've been married. I know I'll keep reading it of course, but just reading the first chapter was just so sad for me. I couldn't get out of bed for two days when I heard my ex was getting married, so I can't imagine how Rory could go through attending the wedding.

That being said...update as soon as possible please so I can see how it works out. Please need happy endings.
bananaslugg chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
good good good! tho i hope you'll update more frequently to...
BeatrizBeltran chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Love it already! please continue
starlite1108 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I would really love to hear this chapter from Logan's point of view, too. I really wonder what he was thinking when he invited her. So far, great start.
xotiffanytran chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
i love the idea, but just sitting here, i had the overwhelming urgency to turn back around and run. lol. not because the story is horrible, in fact that chapter was very well written, I just cant possibly stand the fact that this could not be a Rogan... which I hope it is, because i dont think i can stomach the idea of any one with Logan but Rory. lol. but ok, i guess I will have to sit tight and wait to find out what will happen next. :)
Anon chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
O I like it! Please continue.
colourmehappy chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
God, so good:) I would love to see another chapter soon!
Miss Sunshine15 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
OMG! Definitely good, although rather sad too! THe thought of Logan marrying someone other that Rory is just not right. I really feel for Rory, its bad enough just having to see an ex with a new girlfriend never mind watching the marry someone else. As you can probably tell from my pen name im a big Friends fan so i loved the reference to Ross's disaterous wedding to Emily!

I cant wait to see were you take this so update soon! x
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8