Reviews for Draw A Circle
maidenfairfridays chapter 1 . 1/1
a little historical inaccuracy there- cameras weren't invented until the 1820's. XD
ForeverAnOddity chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Love the ending.
abaculus chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
HOLY CRAP OH MY GOD MY NAME IS EMMA ok this is so very good thank you for writing this thank you so much i am gling to read more now thank you
Fi Suki Saki chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
Oh, but I hope Emma got her father's childhood personality in few years later; lie about the taste of her mother's food to see him smile. when Arthur smiled, young America lied about the food taste.

and I hope she get her Mother's Sight and magic. or at least just the Sight, then her father's ability(?) in modern technology. so she can balance it.

well, if Emma just human even after years later, I hope she a bit extraordinary than normal human. Baby face and have a bit longer life? ;)
her parents isn't human after all, and very extraordinary; magic and superpower strength.

I LOVE THIS FIC !

I want to write more, but my phone's battery was looow... sorry
CrazyLife247 chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
Is she gonna die or have a practically immortal life like her fathers?
KkChibiChop chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
So cute and lovely! It was a total fluff fest but I enjoyed every minute of it! XD
KkChibiChop chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
I love the baby's name! So cute! :)
LinkyOkumura37 chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
CH7 WAS SO ADORABLE ARGH! - I cant even stand it fangirling so hard
OutToGarden chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Photographs...from the 1600s? Okay, well I suppose if we have mpreg and fairies then we can have time travelling cameras too XD
kiara chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
*starts clapping* LOVED IT SO MUCH ITS ADORABLE! X3 Emma is so cute, and I loved how you had Emma's eyes green like England's. X3 X3 X3 X3 so adorable
MasterFinland chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
"The Belarus" XD
Pocky Ichigo chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Nice ending, I even cried a bit :')
Darth Joskini chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
My first Mpreg-fic in Hetalia fandom... And I'm glad it's yours. Good job, dear author!
feamlenaruto chapter 1 . 2/24/2013