Reviews for The Path We Chose
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 26 . 3/28
A loving and delightful story of young love and responsibility.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 19 . 3/27
Aww Rosalie. She always comes through.
twirob chapter 26 . 3/7
AWESOME! story and teaser I'm looking forward to reading the sequel now thanks for sharing ;D
I'm A Cuckoo chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
As promised, review number 2!
Sorry that I haven't reviewed each chapter, but I'm a 'read it all in one go' kinda gal, especially when the story is complete.

I loved that though the plot is someone predictable, you made it your own, and less predictable. Sometimes the characters seemed older than their years but it worked somehow.

There's a moment in chapter 1, when Bella discusses her relationship with her dad (can't remember the exact line) and I thought that it was spot on, like you'd really captured the actual character from the book. And then, as the story developed, they moved on from the book and took on their own lives, and it was just fascinating.

Honestly, I could read anything you wrote and just be amazed by it- I'm so jealous of your skill!

Cuckoo x
Elise de Sallier chapter 26 . 7/7/2015
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story. Your writing talent is truly inspiring. :)
Tiggy318 chapter 26 . 6/8/2015
Great story! ! ! !
harperpitt chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
These two are just what I need right now.
harperpitt chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
That was so sweet.
geosordino chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
I think this is great - I love that you stayed true to the original characters and had them talk about sex and being ready and not just "go all the way".
Sooz88 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
love it
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
I like Emmett...:) And I like that you haven't put Jasper and Alice together...
midnitereader chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I like this so far. Should be interesting. He honks when he picks her up but when he takes her home he opens her door and walks her up to her front door. I wonder if he would have kissed her.
Emmaline3 chapter 22 . 10/3/2014
Wow...who wudda thunk it...Emmett's speech to Aro? He's just full of surprises, isn't he? Brilliant just falls short somehow!
Vested interest aside, his effort to see their dream come to fruition, the description of Edward's character betrayed Emmett's true feelings about his long-time friend; admiration and respect. Love it, and Em!
Bravo, Author, beautifully done!
Emmaline3 chapter 15 . 10/2/2014
Everybody needs a Jasper! But maybe we do have one, if we'd just listen to our hearts rather than the 'monkey mind' that goes off in our heads - complicating things.
Emmett's obsessed...his intellect is getting in the way of his common sense!
Emmaline3 chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
What a blessing Edward is...and Carlisle and Esme, too, in their own way.
Also, I know how 'writing' is spelled, and 'suppressed'! I truly hate when I misspell, ugg! :)
1,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »