Reviews for The Path We Chose
Elise de Sallier chapter 26 . 7/7
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story. Your writing talent is truly inspiring. :)
Tiggy318 chapter 26 . 6/8
Great story! ! ! !
harperpitt chapter 2 . 4/10
These two are just what I need right now.
harperpitt chapter 1 . 4/10
That was so sweet.
geosordino chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
I think this is great - I love that you stayed true to the original characters and had them talk about sex and being ready and not just "go all the way".
Sooz88 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
love it
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
I like Emmett...:) And I like that you haven't put Jasper and Alice together...
Nelleke chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I like this so far. Should be interesting. He honks when he picks her up but when he takes her home he opens her door and walks her up to her front door. I wonder if he would have kissed her.
Emmaline3 chapter 22 . 10/3/2014
Wow...who wudda thunk it...Emmett's speech to Aro? He's just full of surprises, isn't he? Brilliant just falls short somehow!
Vested interest aside, his effort to see their dream come to fruition, the description of Edward's character betrayed Emmett's true feelings about his long-time friend; admiration and respect. Love it, and Em!
Bravo, Author, beautifully done!
Emmaline3 chapter 15 . 10/2/2014
Everybody needs a Jasper! But maybe we do have one, if we'd just listen to our hearts rather than the 'monkey mind' that goes off in our heads - complicating things.
Emmett's obsessed...his intellect is getting in the way of his common sense!
Emmaline3 chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
What a blessing Edward is...and Carlisle and Esme, too, in their own way.
Also, I know how 'writing' is spelled, and 'suppressed'! I truly hate when I misspell, ugg! :)
Emmaline3 chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
That was a perfect example of misguided parental authority...
Now they not only have alienated their so-called beloved daughter, they have excluded themselves from her life and their new grandchild to be. Congratulations, Renee! Same to you, Charlie! You're weak and Renee is a bully.
Edward's my hero and a man among men, in my estimation!
Excellent chapter, grand writting!
Emmaline3 chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
I'm thinking everybody should leave Edward and Bella alone...they'll experience whatever is necessary to grow and learn. It's how we all learn... or not, depending on how observant we are and how bright!
Emmaline3 chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
Cracking up over Ed's desperation - final act of a desperate man, walking in on Em and Rose to get the necessary equipment for Luv! Touche, brother mine! lol
Emmaline3 chapter 7 . 10/2/2014