Reviews for The Path We Chose
Perfect
Twculleeen chapter 1 . 10/5
Good so far
Toni Masen chapter 25 . 2/10
Aaaggghhhhh, NASTY Renee. Certainly wasn't 'expecting' (pardon the pun!) a baby to be part of their lives so soon but i'm taking a guess on the sex and name, i'm sure all will be revealed in the sequel. From the moment Renee spouted off, the rest of the story had me with tears in my eyes, so strong did you write her character I actually believed that she would cart Bella off home with her, thank goodness it didn't happen. Smashing story, a true love story. I'm off to read the POVs. :-)
Mrs.Lautner.Wolf chapter 6 . 9/26/2016
I have to agree with Rose on one thing. The pepperoni thing was so unnecessary and annoying. When someone says they don't like something, you accept it and don't insist they eat it. I wouldn't call it controlling but I definitely would have been annoyed by that too.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 26 . 3/28/2016
A loving and delightful story of young love and responsibility.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 19 . 3/27/2016
Aww Rosalie. She always comes through.
twirob chapter 26 . 3/7/2016
AWESOME! story and teaser I'm looking forward to reading the sequel now thanks for sharing ;D
I'm A Cuckoo chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
As promised, review number 2!
Sorry that I haven't reviewed each chapter, but I'm a 'read it all in one go' kinda gal, especially when the story is complete.

I loved that though the plot is someone predictable, you made it your own, and less predictable. Sometimes the characters seemed older than their years but it worked somehow.

There's a moment in chapter 1, when Bella discusses her relationship with her dad (can't remember the exact line) and I thought that it was spot on, like you'd really captured the actual character from the book. And then, as the story developed, they moved on from the book and took on their own lives, and it was just fascinating.

Honestly, I could read anything you wrote and just be amazed by it- I'm so jealous of your skill!

Cuckoo x
Elise de Sallier chapter 26 . 7/7/2015
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story. Your writing talent is truly inspiring. :)
Tiggy318 chapter 26 . 6/8/2015
Great story! ! ! !
harperpitt chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
These two are just what I need right now.
1,449 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »