Reviews for VampireOLantern: Cullen Family Halloween Special
eddie-jazz-carlies lover chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
great story
TwilightRocks12 chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
l0l! lmao! rofl! that wuz the most hilarious story ive ever read! emmet is soo stupid and funny! and edward getting "pregnant" and everything! i luved it soo much! and i think u should write a sequel!
Mittenzs chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
hahaha i love this!
ilovedraco45 chapter 9 . 7/18/2010 are freaking INSANE. But I love it...can't wait for Fun in the Sun!
Twihard-001 chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
hahaha my fav chapter! its so much more fun wit jacob in da story! lov ur story nd it has me laughin my ass off all the time!
paulinaghost chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
poor bella can't get a break from alice's trashy fetish ,funny still.
paulinaghost chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
awww I want bella's lamb outfit _
MAKALA CLARK chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
haaaaaaahahaahhaahah! amazing keep goin! wonderful writer!
paulinaghost chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
I gotta tall ya I've read plenty of funny fics from many many things and out of all of them this one had me autoablely laughing. I swear when I read that part with edward acting like a pokemon I'm surprise my mom and sister didn't come out their rooms to see if I was going crazy. I love your humor and I definetly will fav this story. _
Mittenzs chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
hahaha this chapter was HILARIOUS! Just what I needed! and I've heard that song! It's the Jacob Black You Belong With Me! it's funny!
themelodiousmeadow chapter 7 . 5/11/2010
please please update soon this makes me laugh my ASS off!
JulzAndKate chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
KATE: Ha!Love your 're really funny, and even if some of the characters are sometimes OOC (hehe...Jasper cracks me up in this story) it's hilarious,and I don't think it matters. Update soon!
Sk8rpunk2560 chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
That was a great story. Please update soon!
PieceOfGum chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
Ooh, I love this! Can you take more of Jessica? Her obsession with Edward is hilarious... And seriously, Carlisle ROCKS! I loved the 'Miracle club' part where he danced alot with Bella... And then, the club vanished in thin air. Awesome.
Rebecca Hufflepuff chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
lol. go fire mike newton again in this magical story.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »