Reviews for Save My Bike
Incognito77 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Lawl i bet there next job would be getting back Eliot's bike before he fuly wakes up again. Lawl XD
Kaitie85386 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
They're going to have fun explaining that to him when he wakes up! :)
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Go Eliot! I could totally see him doing that!
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Wonderful story.
pariah wilson chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
oh, that was fun, and the voices were great!

"Is my GPS waterproof?"

He would think of that at the last minute, wouldn't he?

*cringes slightly at the boiling water on poor Eliot's feet* - I did think that was a little cruel!
zippy zany chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I enjoyed this story all the characters were in character and what they said almost matched what they would have said on the show. Good work!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
A wonderful wonderful nugget of H/C Eliot and teamieness.
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
That was pretty good. Though I'm thinking Parker may have stolen the knives as a reflex. Haha. Good work.
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This was awesome awesome awesome! Very in character, which is first and foremost what i look for in a fic. Great dialgue as well, and humor too, which is such an important aspect of the show. Great job.

pj
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Very nice teamfic. I'm sure Eliot would've taken a dip in a frozen river to save his team... I'm just not sure he'd sacrifice his motorcycle for them! :) Don't want to be there when he wakes up, huh? Great story!
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I think it was a great fic. Their interaction with each other was spot on. :)
Corabe chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Nicely done! I rather enjoyed this one and I look forward to more!
voicegirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Love it! Great job!
honeyjo chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Aw, poor Eliot! As usual, you write the best h/c!

And I just loved Parker's "no one's ever trusted me before" line, that was very Parker!
elebridith chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Aw, Eliot! *sends more blankets*

And of course Parker is now plotting something to get the bike back, right? *g*

"They looked at Nate. He waved them off, “You’re all a bunch of thieves! But yeah.”"

*giggles* That's so Nate!