Reviews for Blades of Hinata
Amon Kashino chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
Been years since this was updated I wish you would maybe when I get my new laptop I shall forcefully adopt it to keep it going
Y-PenDraig chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
Outstanding, this is seriously well planned, written and executed.

I really hope you pick it up again at some point?

Lyther
Blazes chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
I am loving this AU story, really wish you would continue it.
insomniac1970 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Such a promising start, I really like the chemistry between Tsuruko and Keitaro. Since it's been over three years since the last update, it is probably not likely that this will be finish, but I really hope that you pick it back up and complete it soon. In summary, it is a really story and I hope that we can see some more. Thanks!
Lord Mortensen chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
cool! this fanfic is awesome, update soon!
Ronelin chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Enjoyed what was there. At this pont I think it's safe to say there won't be any more updates, but I'm still hoping! I really like this pairing.
Terminator101 chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
whens the next one
HotelKatz chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Good fic.

Is this an evil Mutsumi fic?
knightwolf20x chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Great story. I hope you haven't forgotten about it. Waiting for an update.
Thowell3 chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
UPPPPPPPPPPP DAAAAAAAAATE Please. I really like this story.
HaseoUzumakiNamikaze chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Not bad, not bad in the least. I am curious to when the new chapter will come out. It does have me wondering what it will be like. The preview was a bit short though. Other than that, it was an overall okay story.
DragonGod926 chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Is the "bitch" Tsuruko referring to Keitaro's "promised girl" because he devoted so much of his life to her, forsaking all other opportunities.
Tsuki no Eizo chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Please update! So far this is one of the better KeixTsu pics I've read.
Danyman chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
I supose this fanfic is droped
Chownz chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
One of my favorite pairings! Great story hope that you may continue this in the future, as for the M rating I can't complain! Keep doing the deed my friend.

Ka kite ano