Reviews for Habit
Neferiti chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Yep, you really write everything in way so it's ready to be continued. Good job! Really loved it!
the-fish92 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
awesome. i love this
Evanescent Silence chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
okay, first of all: Lavi's boxers are WIN WIN WIN. xD pink and white and rabbit-patterned? just... plain awesome. XD

haha, okay, now as for the fic as a whole: very nice. (how do you always manage to tell more of the story than what you actually write? it's like this is the third or fourth chapter of a fic..) I really loved their interaction, too. (and damn, Lavi knows some cool tricks. what was that he did with his hands to make Kanda's headache go away? ...does it work if you do it on yourself? ) Lavi and his self-destructive habits... *shakes head* Kanda has to make him quit that sometime. (also, I loved how Kanda's mind kept diving into the gutter xDD)

And this would SO deserve to be continued... Kanda and his inability to make Lavi go somewhere else on these kinds of situation... Lavi and his very unhealthy habit... the whole thing between the two (Kanda, mind out of the gutter! xD) and how it would develop... yeah, i would definitely enjoy to see this continued...

~Silence
Nordsommer chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I just read your story and it's so wonderful -

really, I just love it!

Kanda is so cute and Lavi of course too 3

Awesome One Shot! It's so nicely writen!
Mistbender chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Well, I gotta say, you didn't steer me wrong. I liked this, very nicely friendshippy, as you said, and rather cute in a way.

There is one part where you use an apostrophe in a plural . . . thought you'd like to know that - "just pleasure to fill carnal desires that human’s naturally had" *shrugs*

But overall, yeah, this is the kind of friendship fic I wanted to start with _
hearmelaugh chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
You can't not continue this. It would be a TRAVESTY, after all the hinted angst and trouble-in-me-past hints. It's so intriguing and Lavi's some mild sort of bastard and Kanda's so sad (I feel for insomniacs. i really do). I really want to know more.

Obviously, a superbly written chapter!
The Hecateae chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Bad planning? Not that more fic is a bad thing mind you. And this hints at major backstory.