Reviews for Marriage in Mind
wonderful..
kellyc chapter 1 . 3/4
Oh, -yes-.
Lucy Gaol chapter 1 . 2/11
I love your stories so much. you are especially great at writing lunas character
JuceBi chapter 1 . 1/22
Ohhh yesssss. Beautiful.
nesomotho chapter 1 . 1/12
This fic left a really big grin on my face. Classy one! Looking forward to further material...
Navn Ukjent chapter 1 . 1/9
Always nice to see a strong Harry that is willing and able to stand up for himself.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
lmfao
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
I generally THRIVE on Harry/Daphne, and especially marriage contracts fics, but this... this was a MASTERPIECE.
WyrdeDragon chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
See, that's why yoy need to be careful about the fine print. Like do a better job of defining 'provide for her needs'. Anyway, funny in a morbid kind of way. Good to see a Harry that is willing to be ruthless in defending what he loves and being smart about it.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
In one way, go Harry! In another, however, marriage contracts have always traditionally granted all the power to the man. A poor girl has no defense against anything the man chooses to do to her. While I am totally in support with Harry's trying to thwart the contract, I have ambivalent feelings about his methods. On the one hand, it serves the Greengrasses right, but on the other, there is a lot of history there.
I still like this story. It makes me smile. Go Luna!
CrimiK chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Savage! I like it!
roon0 chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
This is truly awesome.
Banner chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Thank you for this one. I hate the "Marriage Law" trope So Much - it's basically a rape fic, often with Stockholm syndrome added. Thanks for supporting self-determination.
Redbayly chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Damn. Harry's really scary when his happiness is threatened. Great story.