Reviews for Marriage in Mind
mobulis chapter 1 . 4/3
I think imprisoning her and preventing visitors and no radio or wand IS doing something TO her.
Cersesi chapter 1 . 3/19
I like it.
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 2/11
Wicked.
Janara chapter 1 . 2/10
Great, Lovely, Wonderful story.
themergitonian chapter 1 . 1/29
Good story.
Endgames chapter 1 . 1/22
This is a great story. I'm frequently disappointed by all the marriage contract stories floating around. I really like it when someone has the stones to stand up to them and show that they're worth nothing unless the people give weight to them. You did a good job of getting us into Harry's psyche. I like the description of how he's changed due to the war, how Luna's changed, and how, though it's not necessarily for the better, it enables them to do what's necessary. Great writing!
momocolady chapter 1 . 1/17
good story
Drac-frst chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Ha! I don't think I've seen this solution to the old "marriage contract" idea before, and it was well-done. Daphne's a canon character with almost no description making she's easy to fold into a million different roles, so despite how I like what fanon has generally made of her character I have to admit I liked what you did with her here as well. You don't have to be evil to be an awful person.
MartinDeShade chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I am just rereading this again, but damn is this story awesome.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Excellent one shot, I liked the ruthless Harry that had an unconventional career choice as well, rather than the typical Auror
kffs chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Another good one.

Nice
GravityTonttu chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Nice. I liked this fic, even though HarryxDaphne is one of my favorite pairings :(
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
awesome :)
blackcatHecate chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I love it. Wonderfully cynical!
Fetteraga chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
A piece of manipulation worthy of a Slytherin.