Reviews for Marriage in Mind
amazing :)
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 6/29
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! Not smart to mess with the wizard savior! XD
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 5/31
Thank you. Finally a Harry who truly fights for what he wants and doesn't just now backwards in forgiveness.
Marshman101 chapter 1 . 5/31
Wow that was funny
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 5/23
Loved it!
EuclidWriter chapter 1 . 4/11
Loved it. Great quick short read.
delightful
readingaccount chapter 1 . 3/26
Love this! Harry is fricking awesome.
Tambry chapter 1 . 3/15
That was brutital... I loved it! You don't find many stories that display Harry like you did, so it was truly a joy to read.
alpine-poky chapter 1 . 2/28
wow this was a unique take on the marriage contract i quite enjoyed it! it was really well written as well flowed quite smooth and was very coherent.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 2/19
Oh, that was simply beautiful. Take that, marriage contracts! I would love to know more about just how the war went. Based on your descriptions, thugs went very differently. Did this Harry still walk willingly to his death? When did he and Luna get together?
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
That ... Was ... Beautiful!

Oh. Oh, MAN, is revenge that complete ever satisfying! So Freaking Perfect!

This goes straight to Favorites, Do not pass Go, Do not collect 200 Sickles.

Damn. What else ya got?
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
No one fucks, with Harry Potter, and gets away with it, Love the story and please continue writing!
Adrienne May chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
The fact that this isn't how all marriage contract fics end makes me sad, because this is brilliant.
PaC chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Mention of suicide, LOL, that is truly kid glove warning treatment.

There is a fic, which I was not the only one to FORGET when loading it, that it was a tragedy.

Gabrielle "soul bond" where Harry feeling trapped and his background having him so psychologically fucked up, he feels trapped and although Gabrielle is great and all, he can't accept the bond. They are TIED to not be apart but dozens of meters, years pass. Appoline and husband one day find the unhappy couple have both committed suicide. Though I saw it coming a bit, it was still a BLAM sad ending, because I'd loaded the fic and forgot about the summary details really or wasn't paying attention..