Reviews for Forever Faithful
mlpjellybean chapter 1 . 2/13
Awwwwww
hangingtree8 chapter 1 . 2/2
This was so cute and sad.
TallestCora chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
*Bawls* Don't make me sad, that was too gooooood! *Sniffs* Excellent job!
Julius Night chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Fantastic one shot, terrific in its tragedy, great writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Cries

OMG IT A GOOD AUTHOR
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Sad but good, thanks
Nyan.kitties.with.Bacon.Soap chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Awww... why GIR? I think I'm gonna cry.
zuzuthezombie chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
The only thing I have to say is: holy whoa!
wispilia chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
:D

speechless
MissBliss8527 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Aw... I feel like crying. :( Poor GIR... He WOULD wait forever, wouldn't he? The cute, crazy little robot... You've made me sad now, so now I have to go find another story that isn't so tear-inducing.
3vilcatlady chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I like this story.
Velveteen Nightmare chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
That was horrible! Poor gir! Good story though, well writen and deffinatly made me depressed. I hope that's what it was souposed to do, right? Oh well, doesn't matter, I liked it none the less.
Invader Griz Jau and Rel chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Griz: Faithful little guy. Now see, my SIR, JIZ, would have otten worried and come looking for me, but GIR remembered that he was told not to leave that spot.

Jau:Zimmy!*starts crying*

Rel: Your husband isn't really dead Jau! He's actually right over there! *points at a Zim that is about 3 inches taller*

Jau: Zimmy! *hugs him so tight he looks like his head is going to pop off*
R.L. Sisters chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
*Sniffle, sniffle*

Why must I have such a soft place in me for the cute and innocent? WHY?

Anyways, I really enjoyed this story. Another great concept on your part, and I really liked it.

Personally, I wish there was more detail in this story, and I’d like to see some more description. There was much that could’ve been mentioned, and I felt like it was lagging in many places.

There are a lot of parts left unexplained in this story. Who were the aliens? Why was Zim fighting? Why did GIR chose to obey this time? Am I being an idiot by not knowing the answers?

The ending, I have to say, was my favorite part, and I loved the feeling of unknown tragedy. That no one will ever know of his heroism…no one will ever understand…it’s lost to time and the wind.

-R.
Invader Ara chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
AAAAHHH! This made me so sad! D: It's a great story, though.