Reviews for Shadow of the Moon
Jenni chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
I loved it! Thanks!
Julia tart chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Hi I read midnight sun and the new moon epov I loved both of them! You did an amazing job capturing the thoughts and personality of Edward and putting them down into words. I want to read this one but I don't want to if you are not finishing it. It will only be a tease haha! So do you plan on finishing this and btw I understand you do actually have a life out side of fan fiction and it cannot take up your whole life like we all would love so very much and if you are finishing it are you doing the rest of the books also?
Sara chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Are you planning on finishing the book? Because if you don't I will be really sad...
grace chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Please read this Laura! This is going to be extremeley long, but this is vitaly important that I get this message across:I know I am probably going to sound like yet another addition to these reveiws, but i cannot resist, I AM ABSOLUTLEY FASCINATED BY YOUR WRITING. I fist discovered twilight a couple months ago, and when i finished the series I wished i could just forget it all and then read the collection again for the enjoyment. But I couldn't, and then I found Midnight Sun, later to realize that I had been reading illegal material, and that it was leaked. Midnight Sun had been discontinued. I remembered the depressing moment so vividly; as i read Stephanie's newspage, my heart sank to the deepest pit of hell. Then days later, I found you and your awesome stories. *evil grin* But please, please don't ignore me when I say all of your fans and followers are looking for your continuation. You have another life outside of fanfiction, i hope you will continue to prosper as an author, but please don't forget about us. We love, support, and respect you as a writer, even though I have not met you i remain in your most sincerest of followers. Your backbone of support lies here! Wherever you may be sitting or doing reading this, I ask of of to please continue, please do not stop your writing even though if you may take several months of breaks. I think I speak for most of your fans when I say that we miss you and would welcome you back, and no that voice in the back of your head is false, I don't just say that because we crave your fantastic writing! I hope you will take this to your heart more importantly than your mind. if you have read this, which i hope you have or will someday, remember that we miss you!
team edward chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
I hope you will write another chapter. I love your writing. I'm still waiting for you to finish new moon. You've done a great job showing how Edward feels. Can't wait to read more.
team edward chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
I hope you will continue to finish this book. I would also like to see Breaking Dawn in Edward's point of view. You have done a great job. I hope you'll be able to finish this book.
Brittney Leggett chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
I very much enjoy your writings, but I wondered why after two years you never finished this one. I know that you had your own two novels come out...but do you still now have time to finish? I do hope that you choose to pick it up again, your writing is as powerful, and often times even more entertaining than stephanie meyers herself. Please think about it. You are doing an awesome job!
shika chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
.u

please keep on writing! so brilliant and FANTASTIC

i'm waiting for new moon epov right now... i hope it comes up soon. can't wait
fayray chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
I have waited a long time to read more of this story apparantly

your stuck ,so All I can say is This is an awesome story hope

you can continue it in the future !
Jackie chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
I really hope you finish writing it was getting really good
narnia and beareject fan 1 chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
OMG! Please update. I was starting to get really involved in the story!
ShannonM84 chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
I absolutely love all the extra stuff you add! It makes the books from EPOV even better! Great job as always
fayray chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
Trying to show patience I love this version og Eclipse but its

like you have gone on permenate Hiatus and quit the story

love to see it start up again awesome story !Thank you

and looking forward to future updates!
Lynn chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
I really enjoyed reading this chapter. Please keep up the good work!
New New Reader chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Congratulations on your book! It sounds like you are beyond busy right now with work, family and life. I absolutely loved the first chapter of Eclipse! I had never read or watched the Twilight series until this July when I happened upon a borrowed DVD of Twilight. With no good prospects on TV, I popped in the Twilight movie and was hooked from that moment on. I've read all of the books and seen all the movies in the last two weeks, which is when I turned to Stephenie Meyer's draft of Midnight Sun chapters 1-12. I was devastated to realize that there were no more chapters after that and that there probably wouldn't be. So, I started searching for any continuations and happened upon yours. I didn't even know what FanFiction was until I started reading your Midnight Sun continuation. I am astonished each time I sit down and read another one of your chapters. The characters are so authentic and true to who we know them to be. I love how you have integrated the existing elements with your own creativity. My absolute favorite chapters so far came from your Midnight Sun continuation when Alice watches the video that James left for them. I had wished for her's and Edward's reactions to that from the beginning. Your writing has been such a wonderful discovery. I do hope that your will write Breaking Dawn from Edward's perspectve. There is so much in that book that wa left unsaid. It is such a pleasure to read your work and I truly hope your enjoyment of writing it continues. I cannot tell you how amazing it is to feel as if I have jumped seamlessly from Meyer's works to yours. Your have done the whole series justice and so much more with your versions. Again, I hope that once your life settles down a bit, you will have time to continue New Moon and Eclipse...and one day start Breaking Dawn! Thank you! Thank you! Your works are MARVELOUS, TANTALIZING and EXTREMELY ADDICTING!