Reviews for By the Divining Light
Adventure!
JPugs chapter 5 . 1/27
Absolutely tragic timeline
JPugs chapter 4 . 1/27
Old magic fics are the best
JPugs chapter 3 . 1/27
Creepy!
JPugs chapter 2 . 1/27
Dang what a rough timeline
JPugs chapter 1 . 1/26
I like adventure when other people are doing it.
hypnoticageregression chapter 6 . 5/26/2021
Really fun and creative. Thanks for writing it.
Zafar Link chapter 6 . 4/29/2018
Excellent overall, interesting idea for a different magic system
Goten Askil chapter 6 . 12/15/2017
Great story, you really know how to set an atmosphere.
Of course, I can't really say it was a Harry Potter story, since the world and the magic had next to nothing to do with HP world, but it was amazing anyway. Even after seven years, it's still a great take on Old Magic.
On to the sequel for me, now!
PeterLustigIV chapter 6 . 9/14/2017
amazing.
gbakermatson chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Whoa. This was awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Your story was plagiarized by R dude 1. s/12508154/1/By-the-Divining-Light
CrazyLemon chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
Just went back to this story after ages. Your writing always leaves me in awe. The world you build around the HP universe is unique unlike any other fanfic I have read. On top of that, your writing has depth and sensitivity that echoes fundamentally with anyone reading it. Would really like to know if you've written anything new recently, even if it isn't Fanfiction.
omh666 chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
Huh. A little short, and... there's a lot of hidden differences between this and the books we're slowly introduced all in all, an interesting read. Glad I came upon this after the second one was started I'd have been truly confused.
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 6 . 8/7/2016
This was one of my absolute favorite short Harry Potter stories on this sight. You really did an excellent job of starting in media res without using too much exposition while still giving just enough information. In addition, you really managed to create a proper awe, wonder, and fear about the magic that Harry and Dumbledore were using, which was awesome.