Reviews for By the Divining Light
CharmedbyFire chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
amazing story, love all the old magic you're putting through there. I like the relationship between dumbledore and harry as well
shadowsdeep chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Very intresting AU, I enjoyed reading this throughout, well done!
skepsis66 chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
A trial by fire... the way Harry matures through this is evident. These awesome magics that so few have witnessed - the temptation, the challenges, the power... it pushes Harry to take that last step into adulthood. Really liked this.
xScottx chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Awesome fic man. I don't see why some people think it's boring. It's called a STORY & PLOT, not mindless action (which isn't always bad).
CaTomac chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
Amazing story. Wonderful writing.
N a b s t e R chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
amazing really more people should read this... if you made this a real big fic explaining from first i think lot of people would love to read it... still nice one.
xScottx chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This and the sequel epic. Beautifully written, not a lot of action which I have no problem with because the action there is, is very well done and the characters and plot more then makes up for everything.
anothergoneagain chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
There are stories that require nothing in the way of thought, they pull you in with plotlines and ideas that are comfortable, easy. One knows as soon as the story has begun whether the story is one of those...yours isn't. Those stories ususally fall into one of two catagories, stories that entertain, and those that let you down, in either case, they are well worn paths we walk down. Those stories never make us uncomfortable or require us to think, they are predictable.

Your story is different.

I've had it bookmarked for awhile, I knew it would be...unique, so I waited for the right frame of mind.

I was in it this morning...Thank You! That was without a doubt one of the most unique, well written and original stories I've come across in the fanfic world...

I'm heading over to the sequal...talk to you later...
TheUnrealInsomniac chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Right first and foremost I love this story. It's fascinating the way you've changed things around and the way things have happened because of the changes.

I particularly liked the look into the Old Magics, it's always very interesting to see Harry Potter gone Old Way.

I'm looking forward to the next story.

TheUnrealInsomniac
Lurgee chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
Amazing. Your portrayal of both Harry and Dumbledore is excellent, and the whole story feels very... rich.
eternal-7827 chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
Wonderful. Delicate, subtle, sometimes forceful. Written from the depths of the mind. I would say heart, but we all know it's all in the mind.

On my way to read Conlaodh's Song. I say, the DLP is working. Found this from there, reading up from the very first fic.
Sands of Oblivion chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
Fantastic simply fantastic. This is a wonderfully written story the way the challenged of the stairs were used to introduce the major changes was brilliant. I thoroughly enjoyed the slight hints of ancient mythology and legend inter-sped it really did add a lot of depth into the story. While the ending seemed a little rushed it is definitely a good read.
Apollo Vengea chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
A very intriguing story and VERY imaginative (how did you get the idea of knots being used as magic?). I like the little twist about the Heliopath and the flame between Harry and Hermoine.
secret owl chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
This story is fucking amazing. Seriously, keep writing, you glorious, beautiful person.
Stygian Styx chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
Amazing story. The blend of old world folklore and myth in particular was very well done!
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »